PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 09, 2016
They only care about money. The close way too much. The owner is rude, the people are not knowledgeable. Worst daycare I have ever had my children attend. Teachers are great, but the management staff and owners need to be replaced.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 05, 2015
Ms. Creek is actually a very caring person. Her boss is a terrible leader and poor educator

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted December 05, 2015
A 4 year old child was suspended because his pregnant mother arrived 5 minutes late

Posted December 05, 2015
My son was enrolled in this school and had the worst experience. The Leadership have no idea about educating children. He makes random nonsensical rules about uniforms, color of shoes, shoelaces, and many other non education related nonsense for 3 and 4 year olds. Overall, owner is unprofessional, rude to women, school smells bad, leadership seriously lacks training in education management

Posted December 10, 2014
Staff is friendly at times. The owner is horrible rude and inappropriate. I can't speak for the school as my child was in the afterschool program which is horrible!! There is nothing designed to appropriately meet the needs of school aged children. I had no choice but to pull my child out! Sadly there is barely any other after school programs in the area some parents have no choice.

Posted November 19, 2014
My son attended Quality Time Early Learning Center in kindergarten and first grade. When we enrolled him in the school, he knew his alphabet and could identify words, but wasn't yet reading like the other kids in the class were. Not only did the teacher work with my son, but he excelled in this school, and soon was at the top of his class. When he left and went on to another private school (which I did not like), and on to public schools, he was light years ahead of the other kids because of the start that he got in QTELC. My son graduated from high school this year (class of 2014), and I am still grateful for the education and care that he received at this school. Did I mention that the teachers were wonderful?!

Posted November 10, 2014
I really believe the positive reviews are fake. My son went to this school for a year and a half and yes, the staff and management are horrible. One morning I dropped my son off and heard one of the teachers telling the kids to clean up. As the kids procrastinated and scattered to other areas of the room, she says "yeah, now y'all scatter like roaches!" She had no idea I was in the other room listening. That is just one example of the inappropriate and lazy attitude of staff and management. And yes, it does smell bad. And no, not all schools do! He stayed as long as he did because his actual teachers were nice to him. I got him out as soon as I found a better option.

Posted August 07, 2014
My son attended Quality Time from age 2yrs old through Kindergarten. The teachers are great and work to bring out the best in each child. The curriculum is excellent and one of the best for the various age groups that the school serves. Because of the advance and challenging curriculum, the kids in kindergarten take the standardized test. My son was well prepared for elementary school after leaving Quality Time and now attends private school and has been on the honor roll for the past three years. I would recommend this school to any parent who is looking for quality child care in a warm environment with state of the art technology and a challenging curriculum. Excellent school!

Quality Time Early Learning Center 4

Posted August 07, 2014
Quality Time gave my son a great start in school. His PreK-3 and PreK-4 teachers, especially, were talented, dedicated professionals. By the time my son started public kindergarten, he was well ahead of his peer group. Some people criticize academic rigor at too young of an age--but my son was always so happy there. I think Quality Time's operation as a business could use a bit of improvement, along with communication. But I keep coming back to my son being safe, always happy to be there, and well prepared for moving on in school.

Posted August 03, 2014
Quality Time is an EXCELLENT school. The administration, teachers are wonderful. My child just graduated this year and he loved the school. He is reading on a second grade level. I will miss the QT family.

8101 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD  20910
Last modified Quality Time Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Quality Time Early Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top