PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter graduated from QT in 2015, after having started when she was 2 years old. My son will be in the Pre-K class in the fall and has been there since he was 7 months old. I would (and have to a number of people) recommend QT to any family looking for a caring environment, knowledgeable staff, and a strong curriculum. Any questions or issues I've had, they have been immediately responded to. As an educator myself, I know what goes into building a strong school culture and a rigorous program. I have been very pleased with my kids' education. My daughter began 1st grade in Montgomery County this year and is reading at a 4th grade level and doing Math at a 3rd grade level. She asks to come back to visit often and definitely misses the family she made while there. Mr. Crump, his sons, Brian and David, and Ms. Cortinzia treat families with respect and honor our children. I also want to give special recognition to the following teachers who have been a highlight to our experience: Ms. Hall, Ms. Kathy, Ms. Sheila, Ms. Suman, Ms. Etsy, Ms. LaKeisha, Ms. Perrier, and Ms. DeeDee. QT is a family environment that is reasonably priced, safe, caring, and implements a rigorous instructional program. Both of my children thoroughly enjoy going to school and never want to leave in the afternoons when I pick them up! I will miss QT when my son finishes Pre-K this year!

I have had 3 children attend Quality Time. My daughter son attended Quality Time from 8 months all the way through Kindergarten. The care and love my son received while there was second to none. I feel that they do offer a great price for the services that we received. I do also agree with the last post in that I'm wondering why some parents just refuse to adhere to policies and procedures. QT also has shown support to our family and for that we are also thankful to the owner, staff, and admin. QT has an excellent academic program and my son even tested 4th grade reading level and 5th grade math and is now in all honors classes that was imbedded and learned at Quality Time. My daughter is now at QT and the same love, care and consideration is still show every day. The center is clean, kept up, and they maintain to upgrade facilities each year. I would highly suggest this center to all.

My daughter attended Quality Time from 2 years old through kindergarten. The love my daughter received from the staff over the years has truly been a blessing. Yes i agree the rules are enforced here. After reading many of the reviews, i am wondering why some parents just refuse to adhere to policies and procedures. Quality Time has show support to family during our times of need, and for that I am truly thankful to the owner. To people who say that the school administration and owner aren't knowledgeable, the school has been open 27 years now..... But I would like to end this review with how great the academic program is at Quality Time. My Child tested on the a 5th grade math and reading level on her standardized test in KINDERGARTEN!!!!!! That could not have been possible, if it wasn't for the academic program at Quality Time. I would recommend this to any serious parent who doesn't have problems following general policies and procedures.

QTLC is fine as a daycare; not fancy but also not as ridiculously overpriced as the rest of the DMV area. I have been sending my daughter here since she was an infant (now 2 y.o.) and I've always felt she was safe and treated well. However, I wouldn't send her here for actual school. The facilities and branding need an upgrade, communications need improvement and professionalization, and teaching quality needs a bit more consistency.

They only care about money. The close way too much. The owner is rude, the people are not knowledgeable. Worst daycare I have ever had my children attend. Teachers are great, but the management staff and owners need to be replaced.

My son was enrolled in this school and had the worst experience. The Leadership have no idea about educating children. He makes random nonsensical rules about uniforms, color of shoes, shoelaces, and many other non education related nonsense for 3 and 4 year olds. Overall, owner is unprofessional, rude to women, school smells bad, leadership seriously lacks training in education management

Staff is friendly at times. The owner is horrible rude and inappropriate. I can't speak for the school as my child was in the afterschool program which is horrible!! There is nothing designed to appropriately meet the needs of school aged children. I had no choice but to pull my child out! Sadly there is barely any other after school programs in the area some parents have no choice.

My son attended Quality Time Early Learning Center in kindergarten and first grade. When we enrolled him in the school, he knew his alphabet and could identify words, but wasn't yet reading like the other kids in the class were. Not only did the teacher work with my son, but he excelled in this school, and soon was at the top of his class. When he left and went on to another private school (which I did not like), and on to public schools, he was light years ahead of the other kids because of the start that he got in QTELC. My son graduated from high school this year (class of 2014), and I am still grateful for the education and care that he received at this school. Did I mention that the teachers were wonderful?!

I really believe the positive reviews are fake. My son went to this school for a year and a half and yes, the staff and management are horrible. One morning I dropped my son off and heard one of the teachers telling the kids to clean up. As the kids procrastinated and scattered to other areas of the room, she says "yeah, now y'all scatter like roaches!" She had no idea I was in the other room listening. That is just one example of the inappropriate and lazy attitude of staff and management. And yes, it does smell bad. And no, not all schools do! He stayed as long as he did because his actual teachers were nice to him. I got him out as soon as I found a better option.

My son attended Quality Time from age 2yrs old through Kindergarten. The teachers are great and work to bring out the best in each child. The curriculum is excellent and one of the best for the various age groups that the school serves. Because of the advance and challenging curriculum, the kids in kindergarten take the standardized test. My son was well prepared for elementary school after leaving Quality Time and now attends private school and has been on the honor roll for the past three years. I would recommend this school to any parent who is looking for quality child care in a warm environment with state of the art technology and a challenging curriculum. Excellent school!

Last modified Quality Time Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1