PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 28, 2016
My daughter graduated from QT in 2015, after having started when she was 2 years old. My son will be in the Pre-K class in the fall and has been there since he was 7 months old. I would (and have to a number of people) recommend QT to any family looking for a caring environment, knowledgeable staff, and a strong curriculum. Any questions or issues I've had, they have been immediately responded to. As an educator myself, I know what goes into building a strong school culture and a rigorous program. I have been very pleased with my kids' education. My daughter began 1st grade in Montgomery County this year and is reading at a 4th grade level and doing Math at a 3rd grade level. She asks to come back to visit often and definitely misses the family she made while there. Mr. Crump, his sons, Brian and David, and Ms. Cortinzia treat families with respect and honor our children. I also want to give special recognition to the following teachers who have been a highlight to our experience: Ms. Hall, Ms. Kathy, Ms. Sheila, Ms. Suman, Ms. Etsy, Ms. LaKeisha, Ms. Perrier, and Ms. DeeDee. QT is a family environment that is reasonably priced, safe, caring, and implements a rigorous instructional program. Both of my children thoroughly enjoy going to school and never want to leave in the afternoons when I pick them up! I will miss QT when my son finishes Pre-K this year!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted July 28, 2016
Mr. David is one of the most caring educators I have ever met. I feel truly blessed that both my daughter and my son have been exposed to him in their formative years!

Posted May 23, 2016
I have had 3 children attend Quality Time. My daughter son attended Quality Time from 8 months all the way through Kindergarten. The care and love my son received while there was second to none. I feel that they do offer a great price for the services that we received. I do also agree with the last post in that I'm wondering why some parents just refuse to adhere to policies and procedures. QT also has shown support to our family and for that we are also thankful to the owner, staff, and admin. QT has an excellent academic program and my son even tested 4th grade reading level and 5th grade math and is now in all honors classes that was imbedded and learned at Quality Time. My daughter is now at QT and the same love, care and consideration is still show every day. The center is clean, kept up, and they maintain to upgrade facilities each year. I would highly suggest this center to all.

Posted May 20, 2016
My daughter attended Quality Time from 2 years old through kindergarten. The love my daughter received from the staff over the years has truly been a blessing. Yes i agree the rules are enforced here. After reading many of the reviews, i am wondering why some parents just refuse to adhere to policies and procedures. Quality Time has show support to family during our times of need, and for that I am truly thankful to the owner. To people who say that the school administration and owner aren't knowledgeable, the school has been open 27 years now..... But I would like to end this review with how great the academic program is at Quality Time. My Child tested on the a 5th grade math and reading level on her standardized test in KINDERGARTEN!!!!!! That could not have been possible, if it wasn't for the academic program at Quality Time. I would recommend this to any serious parent who doesn't have problems following general policies and procedures.

Quality Time Early Learning Center 3

Posted May 13, 2016
QTLC is fine as a daycare; not fancy but also not as ridiculously overpriced as the rest of the DMV area. I have been sending my daughter here since she was an infant (now 2 y.o.) and I've always felt she was safe and treated well. However, I wouldn't send her here for actual school. The facilities and branding need an upgrade, communications need improvement and professionalization, and teaching quality needs a bit more consistency.

Posted February 09, 2016
They only care about money. The close way too much. The owner is rude, the people are not knowledgeable. Worst daycare I have ever had my children attend. Teachers are great, but the management staff and owners need to be replaced.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 05, 2015
Ms. Creek is actually a very caring person. Her boss is a terrible leader and poor educator

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted December 05, 2015
A 4 year old child was suspended because his pregnant mother arrived 5 minutes late

Posted December 05, 2015
My son was enrolled in this school and had the worst experience. The Leadership have no idea about educating children. He makes random nonsensical rules about uniforms, color of shoes, shoelaces, and many other non education related nonsense for 3 and 4 year olds. Overall, owner is unprofessional, rude to women, school smells bad, leadership seriously lacks training in education management

Posted December 10, 2014
Staff is friendly at times. The owner is horrible rude and inappropriate. I can't speak for the school as my child was in the afterschool program which is horrible!! There is nothing designed to appropriately meet the needs of school aged children. I had no choice but to pull my child out! Sadly there is barely any other after school programs in the area some parents have no choice.

8101 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD  20910
Last modified Quality Time Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1