Bad
Good

Suitland Elementary. I moved here from PA where the schools just push your children along in the summer I stress my child learning difficulties and my concerns. They put my child with a teacher who could help identifiy my childs issues. Now my son gets tutoring twice a week and progress reports every 2 months. I love this school they work with parents as long as you work with them

I no longer go here but i have been going to this shcool since i was in pre-k this school has had the best rating since it opened so on thst fact tis is a good school my little brother goes to this school and he loved it and i love going to see all my old teachers and principals and they love seeing you even if you gave them problems when you were attenending that school.

My child has had a horrible experience here! he has been isolated from the other children and his teacher has had nothing but negative things to say about him. my child has been left on the playground and missing out of class for hours and no one notified me. i had to find out from the teacher who found him. my child is only in kindergarden and he does not like school because of his teacher. i am very dissapointed but on the brighter side my child goes to a new school and has improved on the way he sees school and his teachers love him.

HORRIBLE SCHOOL!! Cannot wait to transfer my child out of here.. This is her first and LAST year at this school..

I have no complaints about this school. Othere then they should implement more activites.

Last modified Suitland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.