PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Posted March 31, 2016
Quite frankly we should have pulled our kids out this year. We have failed them as parents. They do not administer standardized testing so you have no benchmarks or comparative measures. The abundance of certified teachers have left. The teachers that remain are there because they may not be certified and their kids attend free and they neglect and downgrade the other kids so their children advance further. Yet they do not know the curiculum and "wing" it each day. The classroom sizes are larger than promised.the principal hides in the shadows and is rarely seen and even less responsive to these issues. Her staff spies and tries to intimidate those that engage in conversation. The teachers have their children in the school and they pay 10% of the cost if that! In spite of tuition being paid the staff is not being paid regularly which makes them irritable and short-tempered with the children behind closed doors. They smile in the faces of parents so the money keeps rolling in. AThe school lunch program is horrible but it's a family connection so their are no other alternatives unless they bring their lunch. We have invested too much but we want our children prepared for the future --we must leave.

Clinton Christian School
Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted March 08, 2016
The leaders do not have honesty, integrity, or fairness so how can they impart it to the children?

Posted February 26, 2015
Save your time and money. Your neighborhood school is better. Constant staff and leadership changes. Current leaders are clueless. And finances are an issue. I pulled my child out of this place. Go on an unannounced visit and you will see the lack of leadership.

Posted January 24, 2015
on the surface it appears to be a good school, very welcoming, claiming to teach christian values etc, but don't be deceived it is all show. Teachers try their best but at the end of the day the school doesn't really care about the students. The principal is very incompetent and runs a dictatorship. If you are not part of the clique then you don't really matter. charging you for every little thing, because of constant money issues, good teachers quitting or being fired on a regular basis. The school is very sub par and way below standard. I am kinda surprised that people continue to pay money for a private school this bad. this school is below some public schools in P.G. County, but they give the illusion of being a school. I will definitely be taking my boys out of this school after this year. This school continues to be on a steady decline. If you take your kids here don't say no one warned you

Clinton Christian School 2

Posted December 07, 2014
ccs is only looking for basketball players right now so dont waste your time/money unless sports is your desire. The teachers still try very hard but deep down inside they know they are fight a loosing battle. hoping one day soon they wake up and return to the christian values and not just getting your name in the post via basketball players that aren't eligible to play because of poooooooooooooooooooooooooor grades but they can shoot a basketball. Choose wisely, check out the high school lunch period for your final answer.

Clinton Christian School 4

Posted October 08, 2014
This is my first year at CCS with my 5 year old first grader. I choose this school for the main reason that my homeschooler would be placed in the grade that she performed in and not the grade that her age dictated. I was also impressed with the welcoming nature I received during the orientation and interviewing process. Everything appeared quiet organized, structured and of high standards. I also like the fact that transportaion provides door to door service. I was taken aback by many of the reviews which I asked Principal Williams and her addressed very appropriately. They have hired a new Vice Principal for the elementary grades which will free Principle Williams to focus on the High School students. I do feel there is an atmosphere of "cliches" and favorites but as I am new and do not know any families it is hard to judge. So far, I do love the quality of the curriculum and the openness of having parental involvement and resolving issues. I hope this continues as the year progresses. Believe it or not, our only negative about the school is that they have lunch in the gym which requires a short walk to an adjoning building!!

Posted September 21, 2014
One thing I can say is that the Teachers are good and they care but they have been quitting left and right. The school itself is very sub par,t that is probably the reason why they never post their test scores unfortunately if you are in P.G. County there aren't very many good choices for education. This is slightly above the public school system. I can't wait til this year is over so I can take my kids out of this school. I shouldn't have to pay this amount of money for an private education that is not even on par with public schools in other counties.

Clinton Christian School 5

Posted March 20, 2014
Clinton Christian School is an AWESOME school! I am so thankful our children attended CCS. I really can't say enough about the teachers and the school has a family atmosphere. The students receive a biblical foundation and a strong education. The class sizes are small, with most classes having an average of 15! I love the enrichment opportunities for the students. My last child just graduated and received a full scholarship! Teachers here prepare them for college and for life.

Clinton Christian School 4

Posted January 29, 2014
This is a great school June Smith k-4 teacher is the best make sure your child goes to her. She is very warm and caring and treats the children like they are her own. she has a very clean and easy to learn structure way when teaching.

Clinton Christian School 5

Posted October 03, 2013
Leader of the Pack! I have had my children here for 11 years. The school has gone through some leadership transitions, but the one constant are the certified teachers with degrees, the school accreditation, and the family atmosphere. The administration is now stable and implementing new technology, renovating the campus, class rooms and adding more electives for the students to choose from. They have small class sizes, 20 or less in each room. The school also offers 6 AP classes in which my child can receive college credits. My child is now in high school and on track to graduate with several scholarships. Clinton Christian has a 100% graduation rate and 100% acceptance rate in to colleges across the country. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality yet affordable education.

Clinton Christian School
6707 Woodyard Rd, Upper Marlboro, MD  20772
Last modified Clinton Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12