PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Excellence Christian School is a great school. I love the safe Christian environment as well as caring teachers and administrators. The curriculum is challenging and prepares the children for the next grade level.

Amount of homework: Agree

It gets the results I and the experts promote as expected milestones of accomplishment by certain levels.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The administration has strict adherence to Christian values. I never feel as if I'm under pressure to except the status quo, but counseled on how to improve as a parent in my faith walk.

The family atmosphere and Christian culture makes it outstanding. The teachers are wise and genuinely concerned about each student.

My children adjusted well to the transition into Excellence Christian School. The teachers and staff are so inviting. My children made friends easily and have no problems with bullying. The teachers are accessible via text and email. We made a good decision enrolling into ECS.

The teachers at Excellence Christian School really care about students. They give them extra support whenever it is needed. Not only that, but this is a real Christian School that teaches the students Christian principles by example. The teachers expect excellence from students, but do so in Christian love. I appreciate the atmosphere of love and excellence that my daughter learns in every day.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They model greatness and true Christian values and principles. They know your child by name, even if the are in a different grade.

Dr Lee and Rev Weaver are absolutely awesome. Very professional but approachable. The teachers are Great! The environment welcoming and my child loves his school. This is the best Christian school in the area.

I have never had to second my decision to send my children to Excellence. It's obvious ALL the teachers are committed to their jobs and love what they do and because of this my children LOVE going to school. The small class sizes make it easier for any child to get the personalized attention they may need at times. Excellence Christian School is a hidden GEM, where else can you get well qualified teachers, a curriculum that inspires your child to use their creativity and to always THINK BIG! My children and my family have been blessed to be associated with such greatness!

Excellence has amazing leadership and staff. They feed my child on both the educational and spiritual level. This is our first year at ECS and I couldn't ask for anything better. They challenge my child and allow her really blossom in all areas. Along with having a solid curriculum they also have sports and clubs for ALL the students to participate in. We have been to a few schools through the years and ECS is by far the best choice I could have ever made.

Last modified Excellence Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12