Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

As far as for homework I rarely see homework and it is only from science and history where I see homework coming from

Ok let me start this off by saying my son is currently in the 7th grade and believe me it has been hectic.. First I would like to talk about the teachers. As far as for middle school the teachers aren't really the best. For example my sons English teacher can barely get a class quiet which I understand is more of the students but at the same time a teacher must stand there ground so students can learn. Now there are some good teachers but that's only a small amount. As far as for the administration it really lacks in school spirit and just being involved in the students of the school. So if you are thinking about sending your child to this school I would highly not recommend it.

As a veteran parent and an educator, I believe this is a great public school. It's not perfect, however it's better than most neighborhood schools in the school district. Character education is integrated within the curriculum, the staff turnover rate has decreased, and the current Principal has been in place for a few years. The Principal has high expectations and is a no nonsense type of person. Some of the parents I have met over the years brought their children from private school settings, and therefore have unreasonable expectations and/or misconceptions as to what should and should not take place at this particular school. All of their teachers are Prince George's County Public School employees, and are therefore held to the same expectation as any other school system teacher. My only complaint is that they don't have a high school.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

I love the Principal because he seems to care about the students. He's very straight to the point as well.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Most of the teachers are good. However, I know of a few that don't seem to be that great.

This used to be a wonderful school, however in the last couple of years has gone downhill. The administration lacks accountability. The classrooms are overcrowded, and the education is sub-par. There are teachers at the lower level who care, and work hard. However the principal do not support them. I am so happy I removed my child from this school. His teacher was great, but after kindergarten run...

Ive been at this school since Kindergarten and now am going to the 8th grade. All teachers and staff have been very nice and helpful. They help they are always there. I love my years there. The best school ever.

My child has been at this school since Kindergarten and is now in middle school there. Once you see through the smoke and mirrors they show in the 1st few years you'll then see that you were better off putting your child in the local public school instead. The administration there lacks accountability for their shortcomings but expects you as the parent to accept that! There is no real guidance there and they have a high turnover of staff and the princapals. I've had to pull my child out halfway into the school year because I refuse to let them taint his educational experience!!!! Keep this in mind when looking for schools, Charter schools are able to hire uncertified teachers therefore unqualified teachers in my opinion and that's why they have high turnover rates because once the newbie finally pass their test to be a certified teacher then they're out the door! It's a gamble with charter schools and sometimes your child lucks up and get a great teacher in passing but overall this school is very below average in my experience! I'd give them a 2 rating!!!!

Awesome school environment and the teaching staff is great. I highly recommend Imagine Leeland Public Charter

I have had a good experience thus far with this schools. Administration is very receptive.

Last modified Imagine Foundations I Public Charter is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.