K-4 & Ungraded
Agawam, MA

Benjamin J Phelps 1

Posted October 18, 2013
For a school that is all about non bullying policy, seems to happen a lot. Also when adressed nothing is done about it. From the students physically hurting each other to teachers verbal abuse. My son came home with a bite mark on his chest. I was never called only told when I went to pick him up. Also when my son adresses the bullying to the teacher he is told quote "mind your business".

Benjamin J Phelps 0

Posted October 04, 2009
This school participates in a lot of humane education for the children. It is a well known fact that early childhood education regarding kindness and care for animals helps stop future violence. Keep up the great work!!!!

Benjamin J Phelps 0

Posted September 16, 2009
From the Prinicipal to the maintenance crew, there is noone in this school that is not always looking out for the best interest of my two, as well as the rest of the students. Very open and warm atmosphere: much like what I would see from a family member. The counseling servies in Phelps have proven to be most beneficial for both my son and my daughter during a difficult family time. I was able to lean on Mr. Lacroix and Ms. Woolson in many ways.

Posted November 14, 2006
- a former student
I am a former student of Phelps Elementary and it was AMAZING. The teaching skills of the teachers are known to be the best in Agawam and Western Mass. The principal and staff are amazing with helping with the children in leading them to become better people and to develop skills for the future. A favorite of the after school activities was MAD Science. I was in it, and you learned a lot of things from it. You also get to interact with your own peers to solve problems. I definitely recommend this school to any child that wishes to succeed in school and life.

Posted January 29, 2006
- a former student

Posted March 06, 2004

Benjamin J Phelps
689 Main St, Agawam, MA  01001
Last modified Benjamin J Phelps is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin J Phelps Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top