PK-5 & Ungraded
Allston, MA

Posted November 09, 2010
this is my daughter's 2nd year @ this school. she is now in 1st grade and still loves it. I think it says a lot when the kids don't want to go home and get upset if the parents pick them up to early. As a parent I love how much they try to focus on keeping the parents involve in everything that is going on at the school with the kids. Love all the different activities and the programs they have with BC and BU. I am looking forward to spending our next five years here and will be devastated when our time to leave comes.

Posted March 23, 2010
Two years since my last review and the Gardner has gotten even better. I did not realize how special this place was until I observed at many other schools, public and private and saw what they were lacking. Truly an amazing place and an excellent example of what a school can be given a driven staff and a bit of autonomy from the system. Next hurdle is ELT (extended learning time) approval and funding and hopefully and an extension to K-8.

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted January 13, 2005
- a former student
This is the school of my son three years ago.

Gardner Pilot Academy
30 Athol St, Allston, MA  02134
Last modified Gardner Pilot Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardner Pilot Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top