1 star

Germaine Lawrence 1

Posted November 14, 2011
This is a residential facility designated for adolescents that struggle with various emotional and behavioral disturbances. Please, do not send your child here. I was a "student" at this "school" and the trauma I endured here was horrific. The guidelines state that I'm not allowed to alledge any criminal conduct on this review, but hopefully I'm making it clear that this is not a suitable environment for children, especially girls.

Germaine Lawrence 1

Posted February 26, 2010
Germaine Lawrence was an accredited school, but yet I have sat in on a class there and was very upset at the lack of learning that occured. My occupation is a teacher at alternative high schools and this school was worse than the schools I taught at in both education and tolerance. I would strongly suggest sending your child to Arlington High nearby.

Germaine Lawrence 0

Posted April 24, 2005
- a former student
First of all I want to say that I'm not a parent but I went to this school. the teachers were great and I enjoyed going to shcool there. when I went to this school my teacher was Rebecca Altepeter. she was really suportive and challenge me. I have to say that she was one of the most influential people in my life.

Germaine Lawrence 2

Posted September 09, 2003

Germaine Lawrence
18 Claremont Avenue, Arlington, MA  02476
Last modified Germaine Lawrence is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Germaine Lawrence Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.