Bad
Good

First of all! Let me just say this school has been the worst school I've ever been to! It's chaos! The teachers choose favorites, some treat us like little kids and some of them have the I don't care you figure it out kind of attitude! A lot of the students here are snobby, rude, petty and can start drama quickly! And if your trying to get help with something whether it's bullying, harassment, or even the littlest thing they can easily fix you will get this "Well we can't do much unless we have a witness!" Who does that?? Let their child keep on feeling depressed and feeling anxious when it can be easily dealt with! Even if your trying to resolve a problem with your child's needs and academics, the school try's to find excuses for them to not do that because their trying to save money! The only nice part about ASRHS is the Music/Arts Boosters!! Very down to earth people! But the rest of the school is not the best! If your child has any kind of Anxiety or Panic disorder, Depression, ADHD or ADD, then I would not, I repeat NOT pick this school! It will make them feel worse! I cannot wait to graduate! - Student

Page Hill Top Elementary and Ayer Shirley Middle and High schools have been a great for my children so far. As an educator myself in a very competitive school system (top 5 in the state), I look well beyond test scores to evaluate the experience for my family. Ayer is rich in diversity, both economically and culturally, which brings the real world closer to my kids. Since regionalization, the academics have been more challenging for those who need challenge and for those who need more support, that has been improved as well. The HS building left much to be desired but is already part way through a major renovation and addition, which will improve course and extra curricular offerings as well as the delivery of instruction even more. Very happy!

I attend Ayer High School , have since preschool I am now entering the 10th grade. I Believe our school is great. They do everything to make you feel like your a part of the school. Everyone knows eachother and its a great atmosphere. I love our diversity being a young latina, i feel comfortable for who i am as a person. Ayer high is a great expirence and i recommend anyone to come .

I would rate it a zero if there is such, other wise an overall rating is 1. I would not recommend this school for any high school student. Currently I have a child attending and the child can not wait to leave the school. I would advise any parent before they would consider enrolling there child that they would fully check out the school.

Ayer middle high school is not great from a students veiw many teachers pick and choose favorites.

I beleive that Ayer Middle School is an average to un-average school. It is half-way descent. I know the school can do a better job. The eighth grade team by far is the best group of teachers.

I think ayer middle school is an ok school its not the wrost but its not the best school.

Ayer High School has been one of the worst experiences my daughter has ever been through. Please don't do that to your child, keep them away from that horrible school. The faculty treats their students as if they were young children. Ridiculous. Ayer does not prepare teens to go on to college, nevermind provides them with a small and unhealthy lunch.

Last modified Ayer Shirley Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.