Ayer Shirley Regional High School 5

Posted August 18, 2013
Page Hill Top Elementary and Ayer Shirley Middle and High schools have been a great for my children so far. As an educator myself in a very competitive school system (top 5 in the state), I look well beyond test scores to evaluate the experience for my family. Ayer is rich in diversity, both economically and culturally, which brings the real world closer to my kids. Since regionalization, the academics have been more challenging for those who need challenge and for those who need more support, that has been improved as well. The HS building left much to be desired but is already part way through a major renovation and addition, which will improve course and extra curricular offerings as well as the delivery of instruction even more. Very happy!

Ayer Shirley Regional High School 1

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted August 11, 2009
I attend Ayer High School , have since preschool I am now entering the 10th grade. I Believe our school is great. They do everything to make you feel like your a part of the school. Everyone knows eachother and its a great atmosphere. I love our diversity being a young latina, i feel comfortable for who i am as a person. Ayer high is a great expirence and i recommend anyone to come .

Posted May 24, 2009
I would rate it a zero if there is such, other wise an overall rating is 1. I would not recommend this school for any high school student. Currently I have a child attending and the child can not wait to leave the school. I would advise any parent before they would consider enrolling there child that they would fully check out the school.

Posted May 21, 2009
Ayer middle high school is not great from a students veiw many teachers pick and choose favorites.

Posted June 06, 2008
I beleive that Ayer Middle School is an average to un-average school. It is half-way descent. I know the school can do a better job. The eighth grade team by far is the best group of teachers.

Ayer Shirley Regional High School 3

Posted June 06, 2008
I think ayer middle school is an ok school its not the wrost but its not the best school.

Ayer Shirley Regional High School 1

Posted October 06, 2006
Ayer High School has been one of the worst experiences my daughter has ever been through. Please don't do that to your child, keep them away from that horrible school. The faculty treats their students as if they were young children. Ridiculous. Ayer does not prepare teens to go on to college, nevermind provides them with a small and unhealthy lunch.

Ayer Shirley Regional High School 3

Posted June 08, 2005
I think the school system is ok. It is not as amazing as everyone says, but you do get a good education. I have to agree with the person who said that the 8th grade team is great, because I had them and they were my favorite teachers. Parents are really involved which is a good thing. They help us raise money. We have extracurricular activities, but I think there should be more of them.

Ayer Shirley Regional High School 4