Beverly, MA

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 07, 2015
My son have been a student at Harborlight-Stoneridge Montessori School for over 4 years and we are very happy to see him grow and learn so much. Language Emersion program (Spanish and Chinese) is unique and very effective. It's awesome to see my 6 y.o. to have vivid interest in different cultures, arts and science and teachers who work hard to keep students inspired and interested in wide variety of practical life and academics. He loves it. This school has a truly a curriculum for the 21st century in that it builds in high standards for character, collaboration, independent thinking and a true love of learning. It is not cheap, but comparable to other private schools. At HSMS you get quality education and amazing cultural enrichment (art and music programs are very advanced). Highly recommend this school

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 07, 2015
Yes, honesty, integrity and fairness are natural part of Montessori everyday life at this school. Multi-age classes are effective way to have our children learn these important qualities.

Harborlight-Stoneridge Montessori School 1

Posted October 19, 2014
This school is so over priced, the teachers are ok and some, as I witnessed don't treat their students with respect.The head of the school is two faced and only cares about your money! So glad my child no longer goes there! stay away! I wouldn't go back even if it was free!

Posted September 09, 2014
This was a wonderful school for our two children who attended the infant toddler program and the preschool (children's house). The teachers transformed our children into kids who loved learning, were curious about the natural world, and were eager to be actively involved in the work of maintaining our home. We were new to the Montessori approach, but have incorporated a lot of the principles into our home life, and could not be more grateful for the thoughtful, personal guidance provided by the teachers for our children.

Posted August 13, 2014
HSMS is an intuitive, joyful learning environment that promotes collaboration, risk-taking and independent, creative thinking. It is the antidote to all of my own boring, tedious, painful memories of school. It is also a place where children are, in every context during the day, encouraged to solve their own problems peacefully, value diversity and respect the natural world. We are in our sixth year at our school and I am thrilled to be giving this fantastic gift to my daughter!

Posted April 29, 2014
the most amazing group of Infant and Toddler professional teachers, warm, nurturing and mindful of the incredible capabilities of infants and toddlers. it is a joy to work with them everyday.

Posted January 13, 2014
My children are in their third year at Harborlight and i continue to be amazed by how rich the Montessori learning experience is. This school places an emphasis on community, mutual respect and inspires an authentic love of learning. We are so fortunate and so blessed to be at this school.

Harborlight-Stoneridge Montessori School 4

Posted September 29, 2013
I have been attending this school for over 10 years and it's been such a wonderful experience :). The teachers here are always willing to help a student in need of assistance. You get to learn at your own pace, and everyone is extremely nice and accepting. Starting from the time I attended this school i have had nothing but happy moments and nice teachers. The real negative i have to say is that teachers seem to rotate a lot (The good ones always stay though). The school is great and I would recommend it to anyone!!! Also there was a previous comment about a kid who claimed that teachers had singled him out, which is false! I knew him and he was a complete troublemaker he was rude and disrespecting. He had to leave because he was viewing inappropriate material on his computer. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL ^.^ - Student of Class of 2014

Posted September 20, 2013
We've been at Harborlight-Stoneridge for over fours years and we as parents, and my son as student, could not be happier. He learns more in each year than I'd have thought you possibly could and he loves it. The program is truly a curriculum for the 21st century in that it builds in high standards for character, collaboration, independent thinking and a true love of learning.

243 Essex Street, Beverly, MA  01915
Last modified Harborlight-Stoneridge Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Harborlight-Stoneridge Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top