6-8 & Ungraded
Billerica, MA

Posted September 15, 2013
This school is GREAT! Teachers are professional, helpful and very responsive - they responded to all my emails within a day or so. My daughter attends this school since grade 6 and so far she had not reported any issues.

Marshall Middle School 3

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted April 15, 2009
I absolutely love this school. I have 2 daughters and a son that go to this school and they all love it. The only thing that bothers me is that the teachers and staff are strict on the rules.

Marshall Middle School 0

Posted February 02, 2009
My son is presently in the 8th grade at the Marshall. I've heard negative comments about the school, but my son's (and my) experience has been very positive. We've been very happy with the majority of his teachers and with the level of learning. In fact, I would rate a few teachers as being exceptional. The principal is very hands on and makes every effort to get to know the kids personally. All schools have their problems, but I believe the Marshall is one of the good ones.

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted July 31, 2008
the marshall middle school is a great learning environment! the teachers are amazing!

Marshall Middle School 4

Posted March 31, 2008
I grew up in Billerica, went to all levels of schools here, and I can tell you that the schools have improved greatly since I attended. I was not a Marshall student, but as a Marshall parent I have been impressed. The Principal is most approachable, personable and responsible. My daughter has enjoyed almost all of her teachers, and has been successful in school. Billerica needs to continue to work on their schools, but I don't think this is by any means, the 'worst' school as stated in some of the ratings. Some of the rules are extreme, but unfortunately every rule seems to come from a prior incident. I have spoken to the principal about a rule or 2, and he always works to find solutions. Many teachers spend countless hours arranging school trips and dances, and I commend them for that. More parents should volunteer to help out.

Marshall Middle School 1

Posted January 02, 2008

Marshall Middle School 0

Posted August 22, 2007
this school is the worst school i have been to the teachers don't treat all the kids the same.bulling and teasing go on evry day.

Marshall Middle School
15 Floyd St, Billerica, MA  01821
Last modified Marshall Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top