Boston Trinity Academy 1

Posted April 18, 2014
Speaking of the admission process: they don't seem to care about your child if they do not intend to accept your child at the school. It seems like they know way before hand which students they will accept but encourage you to go through the application process and pay the application fee. Did not experience any compassion from this school; they sent us a very cut and dry rejection letter and did not even take the time to get to know us the parents. On the other hand, my son was denied admission by another school who took the time to tell us why our son was denied. That school actually took the time to get to know us and our child. I really felt like they really considered our child but he was just not a good fit. Boston Trinity on the other hand, seem like they just didn't care. So much for being a christian school

Posted April 12, 2014
Boston Trinity builds up the mind and the heart - a diverse and supportive community.

Posted November 05, 2010
My daughter is in her 3rd year at BTA and we couldn't be happier with our choice. I knew BTA had a great reputation for excellent academics, but it has exceeded my expectations in that category as well as others. My daughter's teachers have been a complete inspiration to her and she has excelled to a whole new level as a student. She LOVES school and has wonderful friends their too. She is encouraged in her faith and is probably the most diverse school I have ever seen. As an educator myself, I am proud to endorse BTA. I can't imagine a better school.

Posted October 28, 2010
We chose Boston Trinity Academy because we had heard that the academics were challenging, the teachers talented, the spiritual life vibrant, and the community warm. We found all these things to be true and we could not be more pleased with our decision to enroll in BTA. Our children are challenged in their academic efforts by teachers who teach a sophisticated curriculum but who also care deeply for each student. The kids are growing spiritually through the integration of faith with learning in the classroom. And, the community that has been built at Boston Trinity is one in which my children feel welcome and appreciated, where they can explore who they are and want to be in the context of acceptance, encouragement, and deep friendship, regardless of social, religious, or ethnic origin. We have never seen anything quite like this school and we are so thankful to be part of it.

Posted September 29, 2010
Our daughter was fortunate enough to be accepted by several schools in the Greater Boston Area; of those we chose BTA. We could not be happier - the administration has a clear vision of how they see the school; the teachers are amazingly accessible; the values (moral and scholastic) taught by all will serve the students very well later in life. Truly an amazing place - one where people from all walks of life (rich, poor, urban, suburban, natural citizens and foreign exchange) meld together to foster young people's growth and exploration.

Posted September 27, 2010
One of the many things I live about BTA are the caring, committed teachers. They really do their best to make sure your child is learning. My child is being challenged academically, growing spiritually and becoming a more confident young man. The enivornment is intimate and family oriented - almost all the students know each other! BTA is a great place to be. I am planning for my child will be there until 12th grade.

Boston Trinity Academy 4

Posted September 23, 2010
Come check out BTA. If you are looking for a school with true diversity that embraces the city and has high academic expectations you will like us. The staff are highly committed, compassionate, well educated and personally invested in the school. The kids are not perfect of course, but there is a high level of enthusiasm and respect.

Posted September 23, 2010
The highest compliment we can pay Boston Trinity Academy is that we trust them with our daughter's education 100%. We spent more than a year making this decision. Our daughter is in her third year at BTA, and we plan to stay through 12th grade (2014!!) The teachers and administrators love working here, it is more than a job to them and they truly invest themselves in the students. They are passionate about teaching and passionate about their faith. They are the ultimate example of excellence for Christ. We couldn't ask for a better environment to prepare our daughter for college and for life.

Posted September 22, 2010
I currently have 3 children at BTA (9th, 7th, and 6th graders). I can honestly say that our family loves this school. The greatest attribute of the school is the teachers and administrators. It seems to me that the teachers and administrators see their jobs as more of a calling than a job. As a result, the school draws wonderful students. My children are being prepared academically, spiritually, emotionally, and socially. My wife and I couldn't be more enthusiastic about Boston Trinity Academy. Go LIONS!

Posted November 08, 2009

Boston Trinity Academy
17 Hale Street, Boston, MA  02136
Last modified Boston Trinity Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Boston Trinity Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top