6-12|Private

Bad
Good

I cannot say enough about BTA. I knew that this was the school for my son when I attended one of their chapel services. He was in the 5th grade then. He will be a senior next year. I love the rigorous academic environment and the love that is displayed by the students for each other. I was really moved during senior symposium when I saw the students praying for each other. Where else would this happen? There was no prompting and it was not initiated by a teacher. It was all student led. The teachers are really amazing and they care so much for their students and want to see them succeed not just academically but socially and spiritually. I could go on but I will stop here.

BTA has been an outstanding experience for my boys. The environment has a very international feeling, with a focus on social justice and the global experience. The classes are small; my boys no longer feel invisible. The curriculum is rigorous, with an emphasis on classical literature and history. As a parent you can tell what's going on in class via their website portal, which is a huge relief (at public school I could never tell what was going on). I was worried that the religious foundation might be overbearing or interfere in some way but this is not at all the case. The science curriculum is excellent. At BTA my boys feel valued, and at home. The social extremes and stressors which exist in public school are not found here. I am so happy to have found this school, and that my boys are having such a good experience with school. It's shaping their lives.

Speaking of the admission process: they don't seem to care about your child if they do not intend to accept your child at the school. It seems like they know way before hand which students they will accept but encourage you to go through the application process and pay the application fee. Did not experience any compassion from this school; they sent us a very cut and dry rejection letter and did not even take the time to get to know us the parents. On the other hand, my son was denied admission by another school who took the time to tell us why our son was denied. That school actually took the time to get to know us and our child. I really felt like they really considered our child but he was just not a good fit. Boston Trinity on the other hand, seem like they just didn't care. So much for being a christian school

Boston Trinity builds up the mind and the heart - a diverse and supportive community.

My daughter is in her 3rd year at BTA and we couldn't be happier with our choice. I knew BTA had a great reputation for excellent academics, but it has exceeded my expectations in that category as well as others. My daughter's teachers have been a complete inspiration to her and she has excelled to a whole new level as a student. She LOVES school and has wonderful friends their too. She is encouraged in her faith and is probably the most diverse school I have ever seen. As an educator myself, I am proud to endorse BTA. I can't imagine a better school.

We chose Boston Trinity Academy because we had heard that the academics were challenging, the teachers talented, the spiritual life vibrant, and the community warm. We found all these things to be true and we could not be more pleased with our decision to enroll in BTA. Our children are challenged in their academic efforts by teachers who teach a sophisticated curriculum but who also care deeply for each student. The kids are growing spiritually through the integration of faith with learning in the classroom. And, the community that has been built at Boston Trinity is one in which my children feel welcome and appreciated, where they can explore who they are and want to be in the context of acceptance, encouragement, and deep friendship, regardless of social, religious, or ethnic origin. We have never seen anything quite like this school and we are so thankful to be part of it.

Our daughter was fortunate enough to be accepted by several schools in the Greater Boston Area; of those we chose BTA. We could not be happier - the administration has a clear vision of how they see the school; the teachers are amazingly accessible; the values (moral and scholastic) taught by all will serve the students very well later in life. Truly an amazing place - one where people from all walks of life (rich, poor, urban, suburban, natural citizens and foreign exchange) meld together to foster young people's growth and exploration.

One of the many things I live about BTA are the caring, committed teachers. They really do their best to make sure your child is learning. My child is being challenged academically, growing spiritually and becoming a more confident young man. The enivornment is intimate and family oriented - almost all the students know each other! BTA is a great place to be. I am planning for my child will be there until 12th grade.

Come check out BTA. If you are looking for a school with true diversity that embraces the city and has high academic expectations you will like us. The staff are highly committed, compassionate, well educated and personally invested in the school. The kids are not perfect of course, but there is a high level of enthusiasm and respect.

The highest compliment we can pay Boston Trinity Academy is that we trust them with our daughter's education 100%. We spent more than a year making this decision. Our daughter is in her third year at BTA, and we plan to stay through 12th grade (2014!!) The teachers and administrators love working here, it is more than a job to them and they truly invest themselves in the students. They are passionate about teaching and passionate about their faith. They are the ultimate example of excellence for Christ. We couldn't ask for a better environment to prepare our daughter for college and for life.

Last modified Boston Trinity Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12