Bourne, MA

Posted October 27, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008
My two boys attend Otis and my wife and I have been very impressed with the teachers and Principle. All the staff have an interest in the kids and the school.

Posted January 04, 2008
I'm thrilled with what my son has received at this school!

Posted September 18, 2007
Both my children have really enjoyed this school.I belive one of the very best in the area.The principal is friendly and approachable; bullying is not tolerated. Very safe and supportive of military families.Plenty of opportunities for parents who would like to volunteer and get involved. The Books N Beyond program is great.

Otis Memorial 4

Posted September 07, 2007

Otis Memorial 2

Posted March 14, 2005
I find that the administration at this school are completely uncaring and provide an uninviting atmosphere. The communication is poor also. The principal will not take time to talk with you about your concerns either.

Posted February 19, 2005
i think that the leadership and teachers in this school are at the highest leavel i know these subjects are taught but don't know much about them the teacher parent program is very together in our school and am very proud of everyone invalvement.

Otis Memorial