9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 25, 2012
This high school soon to be co-ed starting September 2012 employs top-notch teachers, offers challenging academics, and keeps a very high standard of ethics. Their mission and commitment of service to community is evident.

Posted April 10, 2011
Awesome school, Great teachers who are really dedicated to their students. Everyone knows your name in this school - you're not just another number like some other schools. Some of my friends spent $20-30,000 more for their high school education and i got into better schools than all of them them and unlike most of them some of my best friends are still the Mounties I met in High School. Don't underestimate this place - like someone else said - it's the best kept secret in Boston

Mount Saint Joseph Academy 3

Posted July 16, 2010
I am a current student at MSJA. I came freshmen year from a prestigious college-prepartory school and I eagarly wanted to GO BACK. I honestly hated every moment of MSJA my freshmen year. Some of the girls were not nice, and they wanted nothing to do with their future (Definately NOT what I was used too in middle school), and even though there were 3 teachers whom I loved to death, the others seemed completely out of touch with their students. But that was freshmen year. Freshmen year was a joke to me. I was doing things my freshmen year that I already did in 6th and 7th grade. Sophomore year was a complete turn around. I was put in honors classes, I was academically challenged and I found the girls more into their education. I found my way easily and the teachers even seemed more dedicated to the Honor students.

Posted June 17, 2010
I graduated from the Mount and I can honestly say that the education I received there was top notch.I was accepted at every college I applied to,including an Ivy League school. There are alot of extra-curricular activities and great sports including basketball,tennis,and ice hockey. In addition to sports there are opportunities in the arts and community service. The faculty was great and always happy to help students if they had any issues. I spent four great years there and many of the girls I met are some of my closest friends today. I'd recommend it to any girl who wants to challenge herself and realize her true potential. It's a great school! :)

Mount Saint Joseph Academy

Posted January 19, 2010
Mount Saint Joseph Academy is Boston's best kep secret for girls! You'd be hard pressed to find a more dedicated faculty who provide a top notch education. Check out the matriculation list from MSJA! Every year girls are going to Ivy and other top colleges. A must for any young lady whose top priorty is a superior Catholic education.

Mount Saint Joseph Academy 1

Posted October 26, 2007
The teachers are great. The principal is completely out of touch with the students and my daughter left never wanting to go back. Don't waste your money on this school. We didn't have her transfer because she didn't want to leave her friends.

Mount Saint Joseph Academy
617 Cambridge Street, Brighton, MA  02135
Last modified Mount Saint Joseph Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12