PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 13, 2010
It provides a quality education while providing a nuturing environment. The teachers are great chrisitan role models who teach the kids practical applications of God in their lives. They are small classrooms where my children are NEVER overlooked or left behind.

Posted April 13, 2010
Brockton Christian is in the citty of Brockton Massachusetts where there are alot of people with no hope. The school is a place where my childeren are encouraged to be Champions for Christ and at the same time get a well balanced education. The school is a beacon of light in our city and it gives our kids the tools to grow up to be responsible and couragous adults.

Posted April 13, 2010
I love how the teachers really, really love and care about each student. I love how we gather each morning and pray for our students and our schools.

Brockton Christian School 1

Posted November 09, 2007
The academics is behind public schools! I took my kid out because he was behind his grade compared to public school or other private schools in the area. There is music and art and all that but limited and the teachers are inattentive at best. They are very lax with the bullying which was severe, and the behavioral problems with certain children caused them all to loose on valuable educational time!

Posted September 10, 2007
Our 5yr attends this school and he thoroughly enjoys every minute of every day there. This Summer they had a great summer ClubHouse program. We have see the progress he has made since he started in Pre-K last year. The teachers are like extended parents. Sometimes I think that the teachers earn more respect than us parents. I firmly believe that our son is truly in the right place.

Brockton Christian School 2

Posted July 25, 2007
I was not very happy with the quality of care that my son received when he started kindergarten there. There was very little teacher and student envolement. Example,he was taught how to read by other students. I feel if I am paying for my son to have a good education then the teacher should take the time to teach the students.

Posted July 26, 2005
I think this school is the bset because the teachers at Brockton Christain School really take time to help their students with any problem they may have during the day. The activities they offer there are very good.

1367 Main St, Brockton, MA  02301
Last modified Brockton Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8