K-5 & Ungraded
Brockton, MA

Hancock K-5 Elementary School 4

Posted January 01, 2014
We chose to move to Brockton because of its great diversity and cultural communities. The faculty at Hancock are fantastic, and the staff are incredibly supportive. Front office staff is very helpful and the principal is very student centered. There are a few teachers who certainly show less passion for teaching than others, but there are also some outstanding teachers there too!

Posted September 27, 2013
Everything about Hancock Elementary School is well put together, from the Principal to the little kids in the kindergaten grade. The Teachers are awesome and distinguished, they are not only teachers to the students they are like parents to all the students and treat them with utmost love and care. My kid said to God in her prayer " God please l dont want to be sick, nor any other student not even any teacher or our principal so that we dont miss a moment of togetherness from our school. God, l want another form of vacation for my school, summer vacation is too long to be away from school". One day she said to me "Mom you cannot be on WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE because you did not graduate from Hancock you might not get all the answers right. My daughter loves to read, loves to learn and loves everything about Hancock.

Posted May 20, 2013
This school is great and my son love it there.I can't wait for my other child to go there in a couple of years.

Posted March 30, 2011
I have a third grader at Hancock School & another who just entered West Middle School this past fall. This is a great safe school.

Posted January 22, 2008
It is a great school! The best in the city!

Hancock K-5 Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2008

Hancock K-5 Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 21, 2006
I really can not say enough about this school great teachers who really seem to care especially the the sped teachers. The only thing I wish they would change is the amount of time they give the children to eat. Something really should be done about this matter

Posted April 25, 2005
We recently took our children out of a private school in another town and now they are at the Hancock School. We are extremely delighted with the Principal, the Vice Principal (she is wonderful) and the teaching staff. The office staff and other teachers are wonderful. From day one we were treated with great care and respect. Our children have never been happier and we are greatful for the wonderful education our children are receiving at the Hancock School. Although I too am concerned that the children have to play in the parking lot, it is more important to me to have the wonderful education and leadership that IS available at the Hancock School.

Hancock K-5 Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2005
I have two children whom attend the Hancock School in which my oldest is now going to be attending Jr.High in the Fall. I feel that the family involvement,academic success and the leadership of the acting principal Mr. Bezreh has improved greatly. I have been very pleased but disturbed that someone who commented on the whereabouts of the funding is improperly being used. I am the Director of the Hancock in Bloom in which I have taken great strides in providing an opportunity for our students to engage in the fundamentals of Mathematics,Science and Literacy through a hands on learning experience in an outdoor garden classroom setting. We have had many articles displayed in the Brockton Enterprise showing our community in the area this educational environmental program. I am very offended by this comment.

Hancock K-5 Elementary School
125 Pearl St, Brockton, MA  02301
Last modified Hancock K-5 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hancock K-5 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top