Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I just have a few concerns about the feedbacks I'm getting from my kiddos.

We chose to move to Brockton because of its great diversity and cultural communities. The faculty at Hancock are fantastic, and the staff are incredibly supportive. Front office staff is very helpful and the principal is very student centered. There are a few teachers who certainly show less passion for teaching than others, but there are also some outstanding teachers there too!

Everything about Hancock Elementary School is well put together, from the Principal to the little kids in the kindergaten grade. The Teachers are awesome and distinguished, they are not only teachers to the students they are like parents to all the students and treat them with utmost love and care. My kid said to God in her prayer " God please l dont want to be sick, nor any other student not even any teacher or our principal so that we dont miss a moment of togetherness from our school. God, l want another form of vacation for my school, summer vacation is too long to be away from school". One day she said to me "Mom you cannot be on WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE because you did not graduate from Hancock you might not get all the answers right. My daughter loves to read, loves to learn and loves everything about Hancock.

This school is great and my son love it there.I can't wait for my other child to go there in a couple of years.

I have a third grader at Hancock School & another who just entered West Middle School this past fall. This is a great safe school.

It is a great school! The best in the city!

I really can not say enough about this school great teachers who really seem to care especially the the sped teachers. The only thing I wish they would change is the amount of time they give the children to eat. Something really should be done about this matter

Last modified Hancock K-5 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.