Bad
Good

It is one of the fine schools. It offers a wide variety of courses. I would recommend it strongly

I rate this school five stars. Three out of four of my children graduated from this excellent high school with one graduating this June. My oldest turned out to be an equity research analyst, the next one became a graduate of Pratt earning a interior architect's degree. My third child is working for pharmaceutical companies doing clinical trials. And my youngest is a straight A student and I'm sure she'll continue on in college. At my first parent teacher's meeting, the principal put my worries to rest when he said, "How will we love your child"?

SWS was the best choice I could have possibly made, if only there was a whole school that was just like that program. Sws is why I am giving the school all 5 stars because it helped me pick up and get on track with getting good grades. I learned how to write, no intensive grammar lessons needed, and become more interested in my community. I graduated, got into all of the colleges I applied to and it would not have been possible without BHS and SWS. Go Warriors! Go Raptors!

Brookline High School is definitely one of the best high schools on the face of the earth. It has great learning environment, and helpful teachers who are very caring. Kids come to school prepared, ready to learn. Teachers use unique tools to enrich the learning environment. I am a transfer student from out of state, and I see why Brookline High is always in the TOP 10 of Best Schools List of Massachusetts.

Brookline HIgh School is one of the best high schools in the country, and with richer diversity than most of its competitors. The school leadership is excellent, the teachers are smart and committed, and an overwhelming majority of the students come to school to LEARN. I can't imagine a better school.

I found my educational experience at Brookline High to be one of the best I've ever had. I learned more there than as an undergraduate in college. Not only did I learn 'facts' more importantly I learned how to think critically a tool that has been invaluable to me in later life.

One of the best public high schools in the nation.

By far the best public school in Massachusetts, and also the top performing. Recently ranked by Boston magazine to be #1 in academic performance. I am a graduating senior and have been accepted to many top universities, and many of my friends will also be attending top universities including all Ivy Leagues. Extra funding from the 21st Century Fund allow for Brookline High to provide an excellent public education while affording a diverse student body. Also provides an excellent program called SWS (School within a School), which appeals to more independent, headstrong learners. There is a place for every student at BHS, and its students receive a world class education on par or surpassing the quality of any private school in the area.

Long history of excellent academics,social diversity,great alumni programs and parent participation with a caring faculty that gets involved with their students

I graduated from BHS and have loved it from the first day to the very day. They have a great program for anything you child may need and a great alumni prgrams once they graduate for former students like myself. I hope that once you take a look at BHS it'll be the last look you have to take! Take care, and GO WARRIORS!

Last modified Brookline High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.