Chelsea, MA

Posted December 28, 2014
We just had Choir for Christmas the kids did a wonderful job. At our Christmas Eve Mass. I love the fact the Religion is incorporated into the school. Chelsea is beginning to be a tough area. I am very happy with this school. Open house is coming up in January 2015. The Teachers are really committed.

Posted September 29, 2010
The Scool is been there for ever> My oldest son is 22 and he went there. Such small school good teachers willing to help parents and kids

Posted May 22, 2008
St. Rose is a good school my daughter is in the forth grade and the teachers do a wonderful job teaching them.

Posted March 05, 2007
Think St. Rose is a excellent school. Both of my boys have gone to St.Rose sense kindrgarden. They have learned alot academically and spiritually. The teachers are caring and understanding. The principle is warm and loving with the children and parents. I highly recommend St.Rose to all parents want to give their kids a great education.

Posted January 14, 2007
My daughter now 13,has attended St Rose School since 1st grade, It is a great schools with discipline, focusing on spiritual and personal growth, I am grateful and blessed for her education she has received

Posted September 29, 2006
I love Saint Rose. I have two girls enrolled. Grade 5 and K1. Both love their teachers and classmates Dawn (Chelsea)

Posted February 23, 2004
Saint Rose is a wonderful school, I have 2 children in the school right now. My son is in the 5th grade and my daugther is in K2. We have been in the school for 6 years, the kids love it. The teachers make learning fun.

580 Broadway, Chelsea, MA  02150