9-12 & Ungraded
Dartmouth, MA

Posted June 03, 2014
I'm currently a junior at Dartmouth High School and I love it, Dartmouth is a great school with fantastic teachers who care about how their students succeed. As I soon begin my last year at Dartmouth High in August and graduate in May of 2015, I look back at my education throughout the years and it makes me realize, I've had a great experience and adulation at Dartmouth High School and I wouldn't go to any other school.

Dartmouth High School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
I'm a Junior at Dartmouth high school. And I'd just like to say, that kids in this High School are picked on and bullied constantly. And the Principal is rude. Although I do feel the education you gain here is nice. You learn a lot of stuff and many teachers are motivated to help you learn. While some teachers don't care about your education. I've had one of those teachers and all he talked about was his kids. And you better not do one bad thing at Dartmouth High because they'll treat you like a criminal. They also don't follow the rule system, last year as a freshman I got in trouble for skipping home room for the first Tim and it said in the agenda book that if its a first time offense you get and after session and they tried giving me Saturday school. I brought it to their attention by highlighting what it said in the agenda book, and the next year the rules were no longer placed in the agenda books. How strange? It's also full of stuck up spoiled rich kids. Have fun.

Posted April 06, 2011
My daughter received an excellent education there and is graduating in June. She had access to honors and advance placement classes, dual enrollment at the local university and numerous clubs and organizations. Community service involvement is easily accessible through some of the student groups. The sports teams' coaches are outstanding with a strong and thoughtful athletic director. I am glad we chose Dartmouth for our children's education.

Dartmouth High School 2

Posted November 10, 2009

Dartmouth High School 0

Posted October 06, 2008
My youngest two children attended DHS. On the whole, I believe they received very good educations. The majority of teachers are dedicated and well prepared to teach their assigned subjects. My children were well prepared for college. I did feel that the school could have offered more advanced placement courses. The school offers many outside activities and has a heavy emphasis on sports...too much for my liking. There is so much of an emphasis on sports and attending practices through weekends and vacations, that there is often not time for the students to participate in much else, or to go on family vacations during vacation time. My older children attended high school in a nearby town, and I found Dartmouth High to be far superior academically. I am speaking mostly of honors courses and advanced placement courses.

Posted June 01, 2007

Dartmouth High School 4

Posted October 26, 2006
Academics are Fair. The athletic department emphasizes their abundance of teachers as coaches.

Dartmouth High School 4

Posted March 26, 2005

Dartmouth High School
555 Bakerville Rd, Dartmouth, MA  02748
Last modified Dartmouth High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dartmouth High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top