PK-4 & Ungraded
East Falmouth, MA

Posted June 14, 2013
Our school "hugs you". The families and staff believe in Excellence, Effort, and Excitement! My daughter can't wait to walk into school each and every day. The entire staff is dedicated and the PTO is amazing!

East Falmouth Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2010
My son attended kindergarton here and the class was out of control. It semed more like a daycare than a school. I had an incident were a volunteer staff member thought she had the right to parent my child when I was standing there.

Posted April 27, 2010
East Falmouth Elementary School is a Peacebuilder School, and we practice what we preach. There is a caring atmosphere here which begins with our principal and travels throughout the school. The staff and the children care about each other and are proud of our school. It's a wonderful place to learn and work.

Posted April 26, 2010
EFES is a wonderful place for children to learn!

Posted April 26, 2010
An amazing and warm community of enthusiastic teachers, administrators and students. It is an academically challenging and cohesive school.

Posted April 26, 2010
This is an amazing school. I went there as a child and now my oldest is in first grade and my youngest will be starting preschool this coming Sept, and I couldn't be happier. They have the greatest staff and those secrataries are ontop of everything. They know every child and their parents that walk through those doors. Its a very safe, welcoming and fun place to learn for the children!!!

Posted April 26, 2010
After my last child completes 4th grade, I will have 21 consecutive years at East Falmouth Elementary. I am proud to say that our teachers are second to none and the same can be said of our PTO. Our retiring principal has been an outstanding leader and will be sadly missed. This school has instilled a sense of pride in my children as well as lifetimes of wonderful memories!

Posted April 25, 2010
East Falmouth School is a great place to learn. It is a hidden jewel on Cape Cod with dedicated teachers and staff. The PTO is one of the best ever, dedicated to helping the students. The students are amazing, working hard on their academics along with being peacemakers in all that they do. East Falmouth is a special school and I am proud to have been a part of this school for over 18 years.

Posted April 22, 2010
There is a real sense of community at East Falmouth Elementary. The teachers work together to the benefit of the children. My child loves going to school and has made great friends.

Posted April 22, 2010
My grandchild is learning quickly and the school is on task in their teaching. The students get top care to help them achieve.

East Falmouth Elementary School
33 Davisville Rd, East Falmouth, MA  02536
Last modified East Falmouth Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Falmouth Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top