5-7 & Ungraded
East Taunton, MA

Posted June 15, 2013
I love it here at Martin. The teachers are fantastic and the school has really fun things planned after school. Such as movie nights, dances, drama club, after school sports, soccer, basketball, and many others.

Posted January 01, 2010
I am a 7th grade student at martin middle school, and i love the school. The teachers are great, the principle and vice principle are fantastic, and there is so much to learn. The academics can be a little challenging but they are rewarding. This school has after-school activities, school dances, and a well organized cafeteria. Personally this school is by far the best out of the different Schools I've been to.

Posted September 01, 2008
i got to this school and im in the 8th grade and i love this school the teachers are great and the work done here i irresistable! By: caitlyn feeney

Joseph H Martin 0

Posted June 18, 2007
I have worked at Martin for over ten years. Although I really liked the old principal, I have to admit I think Mr Baratta is fantastic. He is what the school needed. He keeps the teachers teaching, not slacking off just so they can have an easy day. The kids are learning! I can finally say I am proud to work at Martin because I feel the kids are being made to learn.! Mr Baratta had to step up hard! He had to improve the school, and get the numbers up from years of teaching neglect. He is a caring principal who does not have to yell to be understood. Keep up the great work.

Posted April 27, 2007
I think Martin Middle is a wonderful school. My daughter has kept up with her grade since she started to go to middle school she has had a wonderful first year at Martin.

Joseph H Martin 4

Posted May 05, 2005
Thank goodness for the new principal! It was time. After School Sports is the best thing for my child. And its free!

Joseph H Martin 2

Posted November 28, 2004
I have found that if a child has a learning disability the martin does not have enought help. They care more about the mcas scores.First they said my child was born in the wrong month, then they 'socially' promoted him because he is too old for the grade they made him enter. If he went in in the year he should have he would have been the right age but the school system here said no. Now they claim he is too old for his grade so they up and socially promote without notice.

Posted July 10, 2004
- a former student

Joseph H Martin
131 Caswell St, East Taunton, MA  02718
Last modified Joseph H Martin is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph H Martin Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top