Fall River, MA

Morton Middle School 2

Posted September 03, 2013
I am a student in morton middle I think that this school can be come much better if all the stuff had a little bit more patient with use students because I used to have a lot of trouble at the curriculums and I always ask for a small portion of help and they would say you heard the dirction now do it and for that reson I had to got to summer school and let me tell u it was wayyy better then going to the regular class, they helped us more then the regular classes and had more patience then regular teachers, I failed with an average of 45%, at summer school I passed with an average of 98% that would tell u that with a little help and a bit more patience it can go along way. I believe morton can become a very great school, the principle(mrs.rabbitt) is trying her very hardest to bring morton to the top.

Posted May 29, 2012
this use to be one of the best middle schools in fall river.since mrs.fisher took over as principal it is the worst middle school in fall river. why she is still there is beyonf me. most teachers are unhappy and looking to leave. most parents want her gone and don't want to leave their kids there. she has no leadereship skills or communication skills. it's very sad to see how bad this school has become since she became it's principle.

Posted April 30, 2012
I must say, this was the worst 3 years of my life, the school is VERY disorganized, the students rule the place, so if you want fun, you got it buddy. You must be thinking? Why did this person give this school 1 star? I'll tell you why... the school is filled with trash (people) the teachers think their better than the student. This school, is ridiculously unacceptable, they make fun of you for any little thing, one time I reported someone for bullying, and the vice-principal made it worse. Great system you have there buddy, this school knows how to do a whole lot of nothing, because that is what you're gonna learn. Send you're kid somewhere else, because they will come out depressed and lonely as I did. Yeah, stay FAR away from this place.

Morton Middle School 2

Posted September 10, 2011
what is wrong with these schools today? in my day by the seventh grade we had to co everything in cursive and today i am seeing every student no matter what grade they are in doing all of their homework printing like their still in the second grade. our children still need writing skills, i think they have mastered their printing skills years ago

Posted January 21, 2010
i am a sudent at morton and this school is very unorganized and the staff really doesnt do anything about bullying it just makes it worse im in seventh grade and some of he teachers a nice but many play favorites and is just not fair and i dont think they grade us on our work it seems like hey grade us on how much they like us.the principal is nice and shes trying but morton to me is just awful

Posted December 09, 2009
I go 2 this school it is the best it might be old but it still has pride

Posted October 01, 2009
they have very good teachers and policies

Posted July 23, 2007
My sixth and seventh grade years at morton were in my opinion, terrible. Everyone gets away with skipping classes and doing stuff in the bathroom like smoking and writing all over the walls. In sixth grade, we barely ever had social studies because our teacher wasn't present. And our science classes didn't provide much because we were always skipping from teacher to teacher. Even in seventh grade, our science teacher left the school an she was an awesome science teacher! She was replaced with an inexperianced teacher that barely taught us anything. And when I went to my counselor to settle something, she didn't do anything but tell me the same thing she did last time. I don't think morton does enough for the students. I would rather go to a different school for eighth grade year.

Posted November 18, 2006
I went to Morton from sixth through eighth grade. I do agree that the office staff doesn't do much from bullying (I was a target of bullying). I think they do actual chose favorites and stick to it. I think if someone have done something at the time; I would have excelled in that school.

Morton Middle School 3

Posted September 21, 2006
I think the school is pretty good as far as teachers go. My teacher who was mr. rodrigues well he was different but he taught us more than any other teacher... ever. I'm in eighth grade now and usually I get A's but only when I went to Morton, in elementary I didn't. That's because the teachers are supportive and helpful for your kids problems with anything public, school-related, or personal and home-related. It's important for them to be fair to everyone.

1135 North Main Street, Fall River, MA  02720
Last modified Morton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morton Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top