K-5 & Ungraded
Florence, MA

Posted November 05, 2014
We have had such a wonderful experience at Ryan Road school. The new principal has created such a healthy school environment, and she knows every child by name. There are weekly updates online to get a glimpse at what the kids are doing. From Kindergarten and up the children are taught to be kind and respectful, and the result is a caring community. We feel lucky to have had the chance to send our children to RKFRR.

Posted September 14, 2014
Ryan Road is a wonderful school. The principal sets the tone for a caring, nurturing environment. She takes the time to know each child. The teachers are responsive and involved in the community. The school values nature, Responsive Classroom Curriculum, and outdoor play.

R. K. Finn Ryan Road 1

Posted January 08, 2013
In first grade, my child was actually yanked out of a chair by a teacher at this school for helping a friend while the teacher was talking. Not only was my child hurt, but terrified to go to school. I wanted to switch classes, but they were eager to keep the incident hush-hush. After the teacher apologized to us, my child decided she did not want to be separated from friends, and stayed in the class.

Posted December 06, 2010
I am 10 years old I go to this school in fifth grade and I went to natures classroom and I went home after 2 days and I went to school on the last day of natures classroom and my principal drove me all the way back to natures classroom! It's a great school! Great teachers,great office ladys and awesome kids!

Posted November 17, 2009
Fantasitc school. They care about the 'whole' child. It is the last of the real 'community' schools. Parents are always welcome and teachers really care about their students. They have a great computer program and the librian is the 'tops'. Great School!!!

Posted October 03, 2009
Ryan Road School has always been a great school, teachers, principals and janitors! My kids went there and my husband worked there!

Posted September 19, 2009
I love RK Finn Ryan Road school - because we are a close net community!

Posted May 27, 2009
Wonderful school, great teachers, great principal, parents are involved in all aspects of the school, kids love to learn here.

R. K. Finn Ryan Road
498 Ryan Rd, Florence, MA  01062
Last modified R. K. Finn Ryan Road is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R. K. Finn Ryan Road Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top