6-8 & Ungraded
Framingham, MA

Posted October 02, 2013
My school is good. I love all my classes. This is my third and last year here. My experiences with Cameron have been great. I do jazz band and after school sports with my friends. The band teacher Mrs. Dupuis is great she taught me 2 instruments.

Cameron Middle School 1

Posted March 12, 2013
Not very happy with this school.Very snobbish office staff.Administration is terrible!They seem to label and judge !A few good teachers...All experiences are different though..personally Id stay away.

Posted May 06, 2010
Excellent school! Very positive social and academic environment.

Cameron Middle School 4

Posted July 05, 2009
Cameron Middle eschool is a great school.I am currently a student there and is no other school I rather be in.The school now concentrates on the academic lesson than ELT. Any student can succed here just take a look at the long honor-roll list

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted June 08, 2009
They do not listen to opinions from students and elt doesn't help with mcas

Posted January 03, 2009
Unsatisfactory education, discipline, and teacher quality.

Posted September 06, 2007

Cameron Middle School
215 Elm St, Framingham, MA  01701
Last modified Cameron Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cameron Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top