Gloucester, MA

Posted November 11, 2011
My son is in kindergarten at Faith Christian School. The academic program is excellent and the school provides a safe, nurturing environment. We couldn't be happier. (it is also relatively inexpensive compared to other local private schools).

Posted September 25, 2011
Two of my children graduated from Faith Christian School and had not only a great academic foundation but also a wonderful foundation in their faith. They made an easy transition from a small private school to Gloucester High.

Posted March 14, 2011
I am a student at this school and this coming fall i will be a graduate and i will recomend this school to everyone

Posted May 10, 2010
This school gave my child the educational and spiritual beginning she needed for pre k, 1st and 2nd grade. If we had not moved away, she would still be there! The caring staff is counted in our blessings still today!

Posted March 15, 2010
i go to this school and i love it.i'm in sixth grade and have benn here since 5th. Everybody knows everybody, and the teachers listen to you when you have a question.i would recommend it to everybody!<3

Posted October 08, 2009
Dedicated Teachers and kids that want to attend this school. Excellent learning environment.

Posted July 13, 2009
We are very pleased with the healthy Christian environment and high academic standard that this school offers. The teachers deal very well with each kid's safety, personal, as well as emotional well-being. I highly recommend this school to parents searching for very good education for their children.

Posted January 30, 2007
I have two daughters at Faith Christian School. We have been very pleased with the high academic standard & the ability to adjust the curriculum based on a child's needs and/or strengths. Class sizes are small and our children receive lots of individual attention. This school setting is extremely safe and loving and the school is committed to teaching from a Christian perspective. Parental involvement is welcomed and there are many opportunities for parents to volunteer their time in the classroom.

Posted September 22, 2005
My two boys just began attending here and are already sold on this school. No bullies, just instant acceptance and love. (Last school was a public school). The Abeka curriculum is tailored to each child's needs, and the teachers give 110%. The small class size (6-8) is perfect for one on one work, when needed. Highly recommended. We are just sorry we are only here for one year.

Posted June 21, 2005
Wow! What can I say. I have one child who attended for 9 years, a recent graduate, and another child who has been there for 3 and has 6 more to go. The education, the discipline and the loving atmosphere is amazing. All the children know each other, play with each other, help other and truly care about each other. I can not say enought about the teachers....awesome!

Faith Christian School
384 Washington Street, Gloucester, MA  01930
Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top