Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school consists of several disrespectful staff members and young teachers that act more like high school students than professional educators. The amount of unprofessionalism from the school's staff is beyond baffling. Trying to get extra academic help for your child or even communication with teachers is like pulling teeth with your bare hands. The school is very unorganized, behind, never keeping up on their own website, informing parents of events and parent/teacher meetings last minute. This school is extremely behind academically and has been for the many years I've delt with them. I find that they just pass the children regardless if they can't read or write wich ultimately sets them up for failure. Many tend to drop out when in high school because their so far behind at that point. I would never recommend this school to anyone. If a parent has other options then it would be in their as well as their child's best interest to entertain those options instead.

Teachers don't care, most of the students and parents don't care, based on their behavior. Some teachers are fresh out of college and CLUELESS about children. HORRIBLE SCHOOL!! Stay away if at ALL possible. Racist parents equal racist, mean, violent kids. If you're white, your children will be bullied daily.

This school has taught me well.I inproved so much,from a below average student to an honor student.I know that this is a place were I can be safe.Were the kids in school learn more everyday!Were I know that my parent can make my proud.Theres so much activies durring school and after school.Like drama that took me out of my shell.My englished in proved as well.They taught me so much. I would say that The Parthum school been like my second home. I would never forget what the techers has said to me 'Never say cant. Say I can do it. I am a Panther!' This is an excellent school. By Rosielle Tejada

great school! my kids have learned alot!

This school is definately the best. This is my third year here in the Parthum school and it is terrific. The teachers are great and the students are very friendly. This school offers you many opportunities and it's just so marvelous.

I attended this school since it was built (6 years) and I definitely would recommend this school to people in the area. I feel this school provides many opportunities to all students. The school is very involved in its community.

I agree the Parthum school is an amazing school. Right now I'm in eighth grade and though graduation this year will be so exciting. I am definately going to miss it. I loved it here I had so many opportunities. Like the PALS program, a chance to learn to play the Violin, the National Junior Honor society, Student council and so much more. Last year I got a huge fright when I thought I would have to leave because I moved, but luckily I'm still there and I love it!

It's April of 2007 and I have three children currently attending the E.F.Parthum School. It is a wonderful school! Starting at the top with the Principal Mrs. Sullivan, on to the Sixth, Seventh & Eighth Grade Teachers, all the way down to the Kindergarten Teachers, including all(Yes-All)Teachers in-between, this is a Five Star School! I can't say enough about their Teaching Methods, Standards, Understanding, and most of all, Communication, not only with the students but more importantly with The Parents! I honestly wish I could've attended a school like this when I was younger, I feel very lucky to have my children enrolled in this school.

Last modified Edward F. Parthum is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.