PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 23, 2013
I go to Cheverus. I cant even describe how much i love it there. For me its not only a school. Its my home. There are 12 students in my class and we are sooo tight! We are like brothers and sisters. We now have Ipads and im so happy for that opportunity.

Posted September 29, 2013
Wonderful staff and faculty. Class sizes provide lots of one on one learning. Smart boards in classrooms keep the learning fun for the younger grades?

Posted May 14, 2013
Cheverus is a great school that values education. The small family environment allows your student to be known by teachers and the principal. I would highly suggest this school for anyone looking for a good education and a small family environment.

Posted January 07, 2010
I have 2 children at Cheverus, the oldest started out in pre-school. My youngest is in pre-kindergarden. The overall environment is exactly how a school should be run. There are no cell phones, no ipods and no fashion issues which leads to no distractions and pure education at it's finest. My son has been reading and writing since 1st grading. Their teachers are truly invested in these kids and it feels like a family. Hats off to Ms. Degnan for making my childrens' educational experiences top notch! This is worth the money, definately well spent. They have great habits that will benefit them until they reach adulthood.

Posted May 11, 2007
I am proud to be a part of Cheverus School. They are teachers that care what lies ahead for their students. The only problem I see, the parents non involvement in PIA meetings and school functions. I am grateful to Miss. Degnan for every effort.

Cheverus Centennial School 4

Posted January 20, 2007
I have 3 children currently at Cheverus and one who graduated from there who is currently a junior at Providence college, RI. Most of the teachers are excellent. Opportunities are made available for parent involvement for those interested and not just for fundraisers. The makeup of the school is diverse so no child feels 'out of place'. The older children are expected to look out for younger ones. And yes, as in any school, there are instances where you wish more could've been done, but they are few and far between!

Cheverus Centennial School 2

Posted October 12, 2006
The good old quality might be true for those experienced teachers, I just don't these qualities in the younger teachers. I have been mislead and disappointed, don't make the same mistake I made. The only Parent involvement I see there are largely fund-raising activities, surprise, surprise!

Posted July 30, 2004
my child goes to cheverus , she loves her teachers and the other older children whom come to her class and read to her . We find her education process very high as she shows more skills than children in her age group from public sectors . This would be my girls 2nd year and I would not send her anywere else at this point until HIGH SCHOOL !! Great Choise .... Cheverus !

Cheverus Centennial School 4

Posted April 11, 2004
I attended Cheverus School for eight years (including K). I loved every minute of it. I was not only prepared for high school but also prepared for college. The exceptional instrucction I recived there has not been paralleled in any other institution I have had the pleasure of observing. Cheverus has been a credit to me and will continue to be a credit to the city of Malden.

Posted February 23, 2004
My daughter went to this school and attended Arlington Catholic High School. She went to college and now has a great job in the insurance field. I believe a lot of the basics were learned at Cheverus. Curtesy to others, respect as well as a great regard to life in general. I would like to thank all those who were her teachers.

Cheverus Centennial School
30 Irving Street, Malden, MA  02148
Last modified Cheverus Centennial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8