PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I go to Cheverus. I cant even describe how much i love it there. For me its not only a school. Its my home. There are 12 students in my class and we are sooo tight! We are like brothers and sisters. We now have Ipads and im so happy for that opportunity.

Wonderful staff and faculty. Class sizes provide lots of one on one learning. Smart boards in classrooms keep the learning fun for the younger grades?

Cheverus is a great school that values education. The small family environment allows your student to be known by teachers and the principal. I would highly suggest this school for anyone looking for a good education and a small family environment.

I have 2 children at Cheverus, the oldest started out in pre-school. My youngest is in pre-kindergarden. The overall environment is exactly how a school should be run. There are no cell phones, no ipods and no fashion issues which leads to no distractions and pure education at it's finest. My son has been reading and writing since 1st grading. Their teachers are truly invested in these kids and it feels like a family. Hats off to Ms. Degnan for making my childrens' educational experiences top notch! This is worth the money, definately well spent. They have great habits that will benefit them until they reach adulthood.

I am proud to be a part of Cheverus School. They are teachers that care what lies ahead for their students. The only problem I see, the parents non involvement in PIA meetings and school functions. I am grateful to Miss. Degnan for every effort.

I have 3 children currently at Cheverus and one who graduated from there who is currently a junior at Providence college, RI. Most of the teachers are excellent. Opportunities are made available for parent involvement for those interested and not just for fundraisers. The makeup of the school is diverse so no child feels 'out of place'. The older children are expected to look out for younger ones. And yes, as in any school, there are instances where you wish more could've been done, but they are few and far between!

The good old quality might be true for those experienced teachers, I just don't these qualities in the younger teachers. I have been mislead and disappointed, don't make the same mistake I made. The only Parent involvement I see there are largely fund-raising activities, surprise, surprise!

Last modified Cheverus Centennial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8