Posted December 08, 2009
I have two children attending St. Francis. I have no complaints about this school and I am very happy with the education my children are getting. It is a bully free environment. I did not send my kids here to be sport stars, I sent them here for values and a great education. I have not been disappointed. I highly recommend St. Francis.

Posted April 09, 2009

St. Francis of Assisi School 4

Posted May 09, 2007

St. Francis of Assisi School 4

Posted June 21, 2006
A unique place to call home - friendly, warm, loving atmosphere where kids and families will make new, lasting friendships. Hard working parish circle with the ability to come together for the common good. Dedicated teachers and administrative staff. Excellent quality of academic programs (accredited by the NEAC, 2 languages, excellent facilities, etc.) Basketball represents an integral part of the sporting landscape here. Drama, music events, arts and crafts, cooking training all available. I graduated from the school 25 years ago and am proud to have my children attend now....

Posted June 07, 2006
- a former student

St. Francis of Assisi School
1 St Clare Rd, Medford, MA  02155
Last modified St. Francis of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Francis of Assisi School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top