9-12 & Ungraded
Methuen, MA

Methuen High School 5

Posted September 25, 2013
Great school...Renovations are excellent! Student/teacher ration is solid. I couldn't be happier! We have been thrilled with the money that is going into the public school system!!

Methuen High School 3

Posted August 23, 2013
Im a senior on school, and methuen high school has been great for me, I've enjoyed a lot of groupd and activities they have. They are pretty fun yo join. It doesnt matter if it has walls or not, because the teachers are super great there, they are so nice and finally MHS has improved a lot, since it been under construction from 2012, and now the school is going to be looking great>

Posted January 05, 2013
Methuen High has been burdened with a stigma that it doesn't deserve. Sure, it's outdated and lacks full walls due to the open-concept(which is for a reason! Some people think they couldn't afford walls. Pshh.) but when it comes down to it, the school is what you make of it. They offer a multitude of rigorous, challenging courses and they even participate in the Advanced Placement (AP) program. In short, I reitterate, it's all in what you make of it.

Posted October 09, 2010
Great services for special needs kids.

Posted September 16, 2009
Methuen High School is a great school with dedicated teachers. I learned beyond textbooks and videos about the broader world and how to be more aware of our condensed surroundings. The school will be undergoing a much needed renovation and will need any additional support it can receive.

Methuen High School 5

Posted January 14, 2009

Posted August 31, 2008
To most, methuen high is a joke. I really think the school is what you make of it. Most frown upon the school because of its lacking structure and bad reputation. Picking your classes is the most important. If you take a level 2 and sometimes level 3 classes, the other kids can effect your education. if you take level 4 classes, youre with more serious students and i really feel it helps to strengthen the education you receive.

Methuen High School 3

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008
Everyone is involved, and we have a great group of motivated kids. There are so many extracurricular activities as well, and mr.Nick is at every single event. Every sports game, every dance, everything. He is always there and so involved and passionate about methuen high school. Our teachers at methuen high are also highly involved not only with after school help but with the clubs and sports teams. I don't know any teacher that isn't involved in an extra curricular activity, club, or sport. This school has spirit and heart. We have a reputation for helping others, such as the thousands of dollars we raised for the tsunami and hurricane victims. This school is a community, a family, and a comfort. I love it.

Posted January 18, 2008
I am freshman here at Methuen and I am having a blast. Even though the school is lacking some walls the teachers make up for it. When i first got there i thought i was going to have a hard time with the open concept, but i eventually got used to it. The only thing i would change is the heating system and the computer rooms. Mr. Nick does a good job of putting the students first. He really cares about us and wants only the best.

Methuen High School
1 Ranger Rd, Methuen, MA  01844
Last modified Methuen High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Methuen High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top