Posted March 26, 2013
We are so happy to have found such a great school and with such wonderful teachers. Once we learned about the Montessori approach to education, we knew it would be a perfect fit for our children. We are amazed every day by what they are learning and what projects they complete each day at Woodside. The teachers individualize lessons to the students which makes the material meaningful to each of them. The environment is very supportive, respectful and kind. It fosters collaboration and teamwork between all classmates to build a great community.

Posted March 26, 2013
We are very happy with our experiences at WMA! We have found the teachers to be exemplary, the range of subject matters covered & possibilities to be endless, and the leadership from the Head of School to be amazing and inspiring. We have a preschool and an Elementary student, and we have been thrilled with both classrooms. A great decision!

Posted June 05, 2012
This school has been a delight! The teachers are so caring and loving. I feel I am better mom for having sent my child to school here! We had lots of fun with the parents guild this year. It is a wonderful place to watch your child grow and learn. I can't believe the huge change in my child.I highly reccomend this school as a great place for your child to learn and grow!

Posted May 17, 2009

Posted February 09, 2006

Woodside Montessori Academy
350 Village Street, Millis, MA  02054
Last modified Woodside Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Woodside Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top