7-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a graduate of Mount Alvernia High School. I was lucky enough to attend the school for grades 7-12. The academic rigor paired with the high expectations from my teachers helped put me on the path for success. I was able to enter college feeling prepared and confident in my skills. As I mentioned, the academics are great, the community is great too. The school is so welcoming and makes you feel like you are part of a family. The teachers genuinely care about each of their students. I would highly recommend MAHS to anyone and send my daughter when it's time for her to attend high school.

We love this school for our 2 daughters! The students are kind and very friendly, and the teachers are wonderful! I highly recommend this school.

I went to this school for one year, as an eighth grader, i switched out since I couln't stand it anymore. I completley regret it. There is absolutly NO diversity. The teachers are ridiculously strict, they don't teach well either. It is very "cliquy", and you are not likely to be accepted into their groups. The girls quicky judge all the new girls. The overall expireene is boring and not what you would expect of high school. Personally, i prefer public school.

Wonderful school, great faculty, great academics and athletics.. Strict, yes, if you think you can handle it come to Mt Alvernia..Mr Harvey

MAHS is great! The teachers are focused on the students, and the courses are not stress inducing. Occasionally the teachers can be strict, but are always ready to help. The older students are always willing to help, and I have made many lasting friendships there.

I am a seventh grader at MAHS and i think that this school is strict but fun. There are serious and happy times. It is nice how almost every month we get to go to mass. The lunch cards are a little to much money but overall i love the school.

Last modified Mt Alvernia High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12