Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter 5

Posted May 30, 2014
Wonderful Staff. Delightful to work with. They have an absolute passion within their industry. I am happy to have crossed paths with LGA. Thank You for the chance to have met a business today with an old fashioned desire for goodness and worth. I have enjoyed every minute of knowing you. -Kristin Vit

Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter 1

Posted August 30, 2013
so glad that terrible principal is gone. he was awful and mean to a single parent family. very unloving. new families should be treated with kindness at all times. sad this school was so unwelcoming.

Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter 5

Posted March 19, 2011
I've been so pleased with my children's experience at LGA. The teachers are engaged and enthusiastic, the community is warm and accepting, and the kids are stimulated and challenged. As we get ready to go in the mornings, my older kid often announces, "I love school." That's what it comes down to.

Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter 0

Posted November 18, 2009
There is such a range of families at this school. I have always felt comfortable being part of the community, esp. as a Jewish family. They accept and teach to a range of Jewish-ness. The teachers are great, everyone knows my child's name. My child is always challenged academically too.

Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter 4

Posted February 27, 2008
An excellent Jewish day school. Very inclusive of different family types and quite diverse. The school reflects Northampton's unique character.

Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter
257 Prospect Street, Northampton, MA  01060
Last modified Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Lander Grinspoon Academy - Solomon Schechter Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top