Posted June 22, 2014
Do your children a favor and stay away. Every year they say we have new administration and it's better. Every year they mislead people. It is the same owners with the same unethical practices. Children's safety and education is never a priority.

Posted December 17, 2013
Mutanafisun Academy provides the worst quality eduction I have ever encountered. Don"t send your kids there , they are clueless on the fact that kids are individuals and each child is unique in their learning.

Posted August 30, 2013
I will never forget what damage they did to us. Be very careful with Mutanafisun and don't rush. Look at other options in town.

Posted August 10, 2013
I'm not from your religion. I tutor some families from this school. I cannot write about inside the school because I have never been there but I can say that these students I tutor are below their level. This is your child, when they don't learn at any private school don't be getting mad at your tutors' fees. It is hard to teach children who learn nothing at school. My advice may seem harsh I say better be safe than sorry, take your child to a school where they can flourish and learn.

Mutanafisun Academy 2

Posted July 03, 2013
We found it odd that all who praised Mutanafisun was working there. Several parents told us they are good in Islamic studies but terrible in reading math science. We said to leave comment online but they don't want trouble. I come from Texas, I don't care! Three parents told us their kids had to go one year behind b/c they did not learn anything at Mutanafisun. Because of that we did not bother also what they did to a brother expelling his good kids was wrong and shameful. People know me by Br. Z.Z from Texas you can contact me if want more info.

Posted June 29, 2013
We had to leave Mutanafisun years ago. My son begged his mother to take him out. My brother has his girl in there and he seem happy. It's not for everyone.

Posted June 20, 2013
How could anyone give it a 5 star? I don't get it. They don't even have a playground. Mutanafisun's problems start from the top. It is run by people who have no experience in education. The teachers are underpaid. Sometimes they are harassed. If you want to enroll your child there, go ahead, but be sure to keep your eyes open at all times.

Posted June 06, 2013
The school does not live up to what they promised. Definitely needs to reexamine their priorities. Not a safe environment for my children at all.

Mutanafisun Academy 4

Posted June 01, 2013
Mutanafisun is an excellent school. Both of my children attended at different times. The space is the challenge because of its limited resources. However, the school is like a family, everyone knows and respects each other. The teachers care about their students and go above and beyond to make sure the environment is safe, challenging, and conducive to a good Islamic education. The building is an unfortunate situation and is the only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars

Posted May 29, 2013
Some good teachers in a very bad environment. There are too many problems with this school. I cannot say where my children is because they still go there. We are not returning back

Mutanafisun Academy