PK-5 & Ungraded
Revere, MA

Posted May 17, 2013
Im very very disappointed on how the teachers (adults) would act towards their students. Not very supportive or encouraging. Very unhappy and would suggest to choose another option for your childs school placement.

Posted November 22, 2010
My experience with the Lincoln is being well below my expectations, language and behavior of my child's teacher make me worry ! a teacher who never use thank you, or please ... and many other attitudes, it does not deserve to be working with k's.

Abraham Lincoln 3

Posted September 22, 2010
I need advise. Lincoln or McKinley who has the better scores and teacher / child ratio? My kids are in 1st & 2nd grade.

Posted March 29, 2010
very nice school......i thinks teachers r doing very good job......& my son have benefited in many ways.

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted March 21, 2009
The administrators and teachers at the Lincoln School are doing an outstanding job educating our children. My son is in the first grade and he loves his teacher and school.

Posted March 15, 2009
i think the principal should be removed from the school i think she is doing a terible job and the assistant principal should be removed to shes very rood

Abraham Lincoln 0

Posted October 16, 2007
I have not one bad thing to say about this school or the teachers my son is in 5th grade, this is his last year here, and he is very sad over having to leave his teacher this school has helped my son grow in so many ways.

Posted July 12, 2007

Posted November 03, 2005
Both my son and daughter are students at this school and have been for the past three years. Our family has had nothing but a positive learning experience at the Lincoln. The PTA is outstanding, the teachers are committed and our new principal is a wonderful leader and has worked very hard to make this elementary school the best in the district. I know that my children are receiving a great education here.

Abraham Lincoln
68 Tuckerman St, Revere, MA  02151
Last modified Abraham Lincoln is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Abraham Lincoln Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top