9-12 & Ungraded
Roxbury, MA
Students enrolled: 1,259

Madison Park High 1

Posted November 03, 2013
My student does not receive homework assignments, so I'm not aware of what is being covered in class. A communication book is put in place of assignments (with entries such as; "He had a great day today!" His tTransition Planning Meeting at age 16 has yet to take place, despite my third request. If your child has an IEP, make sure you have an advocate who knows the law, and your childs rights before you enroll in this school. They make following up, planning meetings, and making modifications in the IEP such an arduous task! My student enjoys his friends, and teachers, however, they are not preparing him for real work and independence.

Madison Park High 5

Posted May 03, 2011
Hi I was told Madison Park High in Roxbury was closed, I f posting is here , that must not be the case, any cousin is trying to locate classmates for a reunion, can you tell me if there is a site to go to or a phone number to call , great school in the 80's when cousin attended, thank you , Betty

Madison Park High 5

Posted January 04, 2009

Madison Park High 0

Posted September 04, 2008
I have had 4 children graduate from Madison Park from 2004 to 2008. I have one more slated to graduate in 2009. They are all in college and my oldest is actually working in the profession he trained for at Madison. The teaching staff, and support staff make it easy for the kids to succeed. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to learn a trade. Their affiliation with corporations and companies that are looking for bright, talented young men and women is a plus.

Madison Park High 3

Posted November 30, 2007

Madison Park High 4

Posted June 04, 2007

Madison Park High 3

Posted February 17, 2006

Madison Park High
75 Malcolm X Blvd, Roxbury, MA  02120
Last modified Madison Park High is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Park High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top