Bad
Good

Posted July 24, 2013
We moved to Taunton last year and had a very difficult time transitioning our son to his new middle school. He eventually got reassigned to Friedman middle. The amount of time they spent with him helping to transition him to their school was incredible. We were able to notice changes right away in him. The special ed department went above and beyond with him. He went from struggling every day to gaining an amazing sense of confidence due to the great teachers and support staff there. Everyone there is very welcoming and genuinely concerned with the student's well being. They have the knowledge and the right supports in place for every student to succeed.

Posted April 25, 2010
I love this school it has the best music department and dramma shows!

Posted March 16, 2010
it is the best school ever! they have almost have every activity. All the teachers are nice and fun! If i could put one hundred stars i would do it.

Posted September 02, 2008
im a student and i absolutley love it here!

Posted November 14, 2007
Friedman is a great, clean, and nurturing learning facility.

Posted October 05, 2007
Awsome gym program.Teachers give students confidenece!

Posted October 22, 2006
Great drama program and extra curriculars! Fabulous teachers and students!

Posted October 02, 2004
I am not a teacher or parent of a Friedman student, I am a Friedman student. Friedman is the best thing that ver happened to me. This school is top-notch, and the teachers are so supportive of us. There are so many extra-curriculars at the school; I am in five, and there are at least a dozen more to join! I have made so many friends in this school. It looks like we are a snobby school because most of our students have a decent amount of money, but we are not snobs! I am one of those students that does not have money, and I fit in perfectly. I have been here for four years ever since the school first opened. I am so sad to be leaving. Friedman is my home. I am so sad that I am going to be leaving. I'll remember it always.

Benjamin Friedman Middle School
500 Norton Avenue, Taunton, MA  02780
Last modified Benjamin Friedman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Friedman Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top