Tewksbury, MA

North Street Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2009
This school has come a long way. Mrs Kimble is doing a great job as principle. The teachers here are hard working and devoted.

North Street Elementary School

Posted November 16, 2007
Overall, MCAS scores are not the best, but improving. I prefer more discipline and more focus on the science groups. The teachers at this school are great, but the classes are still too large. School committee needs overhaul. Town needs more support from state and improve the school systems. Until that happens, schools will suffer here in Tewksbury.

North Street Elementary School 5

Posted December 23, 2004
I think that the new principal has made a big difference this year. the last principal was a nice man,but not a very good principal.

North Street Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2004
Since we have moved here 2 years ago, all we have had is problem with this school. I feel the education standards are average for this state but below other state standards were we have lived. I have and several other parents that I know have had problems with the principal. The school system seems to have little regards of parent input. Overall though the education at North street by the MCAS test scores show this school to be at the bottom for the district.

North Street Elementary School
133 North Street, Tewksbury, MA  01876
Last modified North Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top