Posted October 24, 2014
Great teaching practices. My son is now in high school, ALCS prepared him greatly for the preparatory high school he is now attending. He has excelled academically, socially and spiritually. I cannot say enough about ALCS. It is an honor to have ALCS teachers and staff be a part of my son's life.

Posted October 07, 2014
Great school,nice atmosphere,I registered my son in kindergarten this year,and I feel great about my decision. The people are very friendly and professional.My son gets home and everyday tells me what he learned that day.I really recommend the school for any parent who focuses on excellent education quality and GOD's principles for their children.

Abundant Life Christian School 1

Posted September 14, 2014
Horrible teaching practices. My son left in Thrid grade as an honor student. Went to public school over a year behind

Abundant Life Christian School 1

Posted September 14, 2014
Both my kids went to this school. I thought it was a great school until I found out that they were not accredited. Once they left they went to Wilmington public school and it was there that I found out they were lacking in many of the fundamental areas.

Posted May 02, 2013
This is a wonderful pre-school and school. My daughter will enter kindergarten in the fall and my son 4th grade. They are a very loving and engaging group of teachers and staff. What my kids gain from being in that environment each day is priceless. Classes are small allowing for teachers to really get to know your child. I love that my kids hear how it's important to care about others and the school acts on it with fundraising efforts and mission trips. It's a great school.

Posted December 19, 2011
My son and daughter both go to the preschool and first grade, as well as the summer day camp. Teachers are helpful, caring, and loving. The curriculum is solid, and there is a decent (but not overwhelming) amount of homework and class activities. I'm a working parent, and there is a great extended day program. I plan to continue to send my kids there through 8th grade.

Posted December 07, 2011
ALCS is a wonderful school. My daughter is 3 and she's in preschool at the Learning Center . She loves to go to school everyday because the teachers are wonderful and friendly. We're looking to keep her there until 8th grade if possible. I totally disagreed with the bad comment posted on December 22, 2008 from an angry parent. I believe they misjudge the school based on their owned personal feeling only.

Posted June 08, 2010
I love this school! I am graduating now after being there for 14 years. The teachers are amazing and so is all of the staff! I love ALCS! Go KNIGHTS!

Posted October 05, 2009
My son started at the Learning Center when he was 3. He is now 6 and just entered Kindergarten at Abundant Life. I just love the Learning Center and school. They always had great activities that would teach the kids and be fun. My son learned so much! Everyone is so thoughtful and caring. I'm looking forward to having my daughter start next year. I disagree with the post re: Pre-K. Everyone of those teachers/assistants is wonderful. I've seen teachers comforting kids when they are having a tough day or didn't feel well. It's a wonderful place and I'm so happy I chose to send my son their.

Posted August 12, 2009
Abundant Life has been terrific from day one. My child really enjoyed attending and they were very welcoming.

Abundant Life Christian School
173 Church St, Wilmington, MA  01887
Last modified Abundant Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Abundant Life Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top