PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have two nephews who have attended Abundant Life Christian School and Learning Center since the age of 3. They are both now in high school and would not be where they are today without Abundant Life. This school has been a blessing to my nephews and our family. They have brought Christ into our lives. Their faith has grown and is so strong from the teachings learned at Abundant Life. The academics have made them ready to flourish in a preparatory high school. The staff continues to be an important part of their growth. We are truly grateful to Abundant Life.

I came to this school in 4th grade hoping to learn about God and become a believer. Things were great until 7th grade. In 8th grade, it was even worse. The mentality of some classes were "participation is key, everyone gets an A." That was great until I get my scores back and my Bible scores were pretty low. As a student, I had many problems. Teachers gossiped about students in the hallways. I was spoken to a few times for menial things by the principal without my parents being notified. I literally counted down the days for the last 5 months until the last day because I hated being there that last year. I am not prepared at all for high school. This school left a bad taste in my mouth for Christianity and I, as well as peers, have indeed been scared away from growing a relationship with God.

The school is great and blessed ,as a parent i can say without hesitation that i' m very satisfied with the school at all .My kid love the school .I know he is going in the right direction with God principles and strong academic and moral standards.Thanks ALCS for the excellence job you guys provide,GOD BLESS.

I came to this school hoping for a Christian Education that would help my family and I to grow with each other and God. This is my last year attenting Abundant Life as an 8th grader and I am very disappointed on the schools view of morals of the faith and rather than hoping to pursue Christianity, I, myself, have been driven away from potentially growing with God. Bottomline: This school has stunted my growth as a believer and will not foster your child's Christianity as expected.

My names cj, i went there my whole life and i was the happiest kid there. they have the best education you could ever get

This school is great! I have had two sons go from preschool through 8th grade at ALCS. They were both very prepared for high school: academically, emotionally & spiritually. The mentors that they had through their middle school years were outstanding. The teachers took the time and invested in each of my boys. The opportunities that they had from athletics, music, drama, newspaper, chapel and small groups really enhanced their experience. Both of my boys LOVED to go to school their entire 9 years here. Is there any better way to send your kid off to school.

Great teaching practices. My son is now in high school, ALCS prepared him greatly for the preparatory high school he is now attending. He has excelled academically, socially and spiritually. I cannot say enough about ALCS. It is an honor to have ALCS teachers and staff be a part of my son's life.

Great school,nice atmosphere,I registered my son in kindergarten this year,and I feel great about my decision. The people are very friendly and professional.My son gets home and everyday tells me what he learned that day.I really recommend the school for any parent who focuses on excellent education quality and GOD's principles for their children.

Horrible teaching practices. My son left in Thrid grade as an honor student. Went to public school over a year behind

Both my kids went to this school. I thought it was a great school until I found out that they were not accredited. Once they left they went to Wilmington public school and it was there that I found out they were lacking in many of the fundamental areas.

Last modified Abundant Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8