PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted March 21, 2016
The school is great and blessed ,as a parent i can say without hesitation that i' m very satisfied with the school at all .My kid love the school .I know he is going in the right direction with God principles and strong academic and moral standards.Thanks ALCS for the excellence job you guys provide,GOD BLESS.

Abundant Life Christian School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted March 21, 2016
Thanks for your great job and dedication you show all long this years ,GOD BLESS YOU.

Posted February 09, 2016
I came to this school hoping for a Christian Education that would help my family and I to grow with each other and God. This is my last year attenting Abundant Life as an 8th grader and I am very disappointed on the schools view of morals of the faith and rather than hoping to pursue Christianity, I, myself, have been driven away from potentially growing with God. Bottomline: This school has stunted my growth as a believer and will not foster your child's Christianity as expected.

Posted April 15, 2015
My names cj, i went there my whole life and i was the happiest kid there. they have the best education you could ever get

Posted February 04, 2015
This school is great! I have had two sons go from preschool through 8th grade at ALCS. They were both very prepared for high school: academically, emotionally & spiritually. The mentors that they had through their middle school years were outstanding. The teachers took the time and invested in each of my boys. The opportunities that they had from athletics, music, drama, newspaper, chapel and small groups really enhanced their experience. Both of my boys LOVED to go to school their entire 9 years here. Is there any better way to send your kid off to school.

Posted October 24, 2014
Great teaching practices. My son is now in high school, ALCS prepared him greatly for the preparatory high school he is now attending. He has excelled academically, socially and spiritually. I cannot say enough about ALCS. It is an honor to have ALCS teachers and staff be a part of my son's life.

Posted October 07, 2014
Great school,nice atmosphere,I registered my son in kindergarten this year,and I feel great about my decision. The people are very friendly and professional.My son gets home and everyday tells me what he learned that day.I really recommend the school for any parent who focuses on excellent education quality and GOD's principles for their children.

Posted September 14, 2014
Horrible teaching practices. My son left in Thrid grade as an honor student. Went to public school over a year behind

Posted September 14, 2014
Both my kids went to this school. I thought it was a great school until I found out that they were not accredited. Once they left they went to Wilmington public school and it was there that I found out they were lacking in many of the fundamental areas.

Posted May 02, 2013
This is a wonderful pre-school and school. My daughter will enter kindergarten in the fall and my son 4th grade. They are a very loving and engaging group of teachers and staff. What my kids gain from being in that environment each day is priceless. Classes are small allowing for teachers to really get to know your child. I love that my kids hear how it's important to care about others and the school acts on it with fundraising efforts and mission trips. It's a great school.

Abundant Life Christian School
173 Church St, Wilmington, MA  01887
Last modified Abundant Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8