4-5 & Ungraded
Wilmington, MA

North Intermediate School 5

Posted April 08, 2014
My daughter and nephew are attending this school. The school is a little old, but the overall it is OK. Teachers have been very helpful with them and caring. My daughter had no problem adjusting to the school. Her teacher Mrs Lojeck was great. And made learning fun, The Principal (Hope Keenom-Doran), always has been very friendly and reachable. We came from Puerto Rico. My daughter knew English already and she has done great. My nephew did not know English. They have a ELL program, which has helped him. Although the teacher does not speak Spanish, which I think would have been better for him. We have enjoyed being part of this school.

North Intermediate School 5

Posted January 05, 2006
- a former student

North Intermediate School
320 Salem St, Wilmington, MA  01887
Last modified North Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top