Woburn, MA

Wyman Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2005
My son is in second grade. I like the school. The teachers and other staff members (specially Lowes) are really sincere.The school is very neat. Regarding principal's administrative qualities I don't have complain.

Wyman Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2003
I believe the Wyman School is one of our superior schools. The staff is dedicated to their students and to one another. They work well together and help their students in any way possible! I myself was a student at the Wyman and my children are the forth generation to attend the Wyman School. This alone is a proud factor for all my family members. My son is the final family member and is graduating 5th grade this year. My family wants a four generations picture taken. I hope the Wyman school stays dedicated to their students and their teachers. Keep up the great work!

Wyman Elementary School
677 Main/Eaton Avenue, Woburn, MA  01801
Last modified Wyman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top