Posted July 19, 2010
I totally agree. my son was threatened last year by a classmate. He skipped afterschool and they didn't notify me until 430 (school ends at 150) this year i am changing his school. Parents be careful. the principal and school councelor mr. fountain or what ever his name is is not good.

Canterbury Street Computer-Based Magnet School 0

Posted July 25, 2008
My son has been going to this school for the past 2 years going on 3. this is the worse school ever, they don't check who you are when you pick them up, they are very rude, if a child needs help because of his behavior or his focusing they do not help, you have to look for help somewhere else. They only call/write to the parent when the kid gives them a hard time. if it were for me... i'd change him from school, unfortunately we live a couple of blocks from the school. there is no communication with parent and teacher and when there is its just to talk about the negatives of the child. this school is not recomended by me.. a proud parent

Posted November 06, 2007
This is my son's second year at Canterbury and I'm not so sure this school was a good choice. I have been having alot of problems with bullying. I find a big lack of communication when trying to resolve these problems. I'm also very disappointed with the lack of action being taken by the school.

Posted October 13, 2006
This is my daughter's third year at Canterbury & I am not happy at all. I'm seriously thinking about other options for my daughter's education.

Canterbury Street Computer-Based Magnet School 4

Posted July 21, 2006
- a former student
I have gone to Canterbury myself as a struggling child and have been that way for a long time, but never felt less special then other kids in school; at that time. I applaud the loving teachers of Canterbury that are still there today.Not only their are there to build knowledges, but confidences as well. Thank You!

Canterbury Street Computer-Based Magnet School 5

Posted October 13, 2004
My three children attended Canterbury Street School until the new 2004 School year started in August. My two older children attended Canterbury for five years and I have no complaints at all. My son had been struggling in certain areas and Canterbury made sure he received the help he needed. I had to transfer my children to the Accelerated Learning Laboratory and I have to say I am not as impressed with this school. I am in the process fighting to get my son the extra help he needs in math so he does not fail because the ALL school does not feel he need it . All of the staff at Canterbury are like one big family and they care about the students. I would recommend Canterbury Street School as one of Worcester Number one schools. The hardest decision I had to make was tranfering them from Canterbury.

Canterbury Street Computer-Based Magnet School
129 Canterbury St, Worcester, MA  01603
Last modified Canterbury Street Computer-Based Magnet School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canterbury Street Computer-Based Magnet School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top