Bad
Good

My son attending for four months and the staff is really rude and always open the door late when it's time go home parents had to wait in below 0 weather for a long time

I totally agree. my son was threatened last year by a classmate. He skipped afterschool and they didn't notify me until 430 (school ends at 150) this year i am changing his school. Parents be careful. the principal and school councelor mr. fountain or what ever his name is is not good.

My son has been going to this school for the past 2 years going on 3. this is the worse school ever, they don't check who you are when you pick them up, they are very rude, if a child needs help because of his behavior or his focusing they do not help, you have to look for help somewhere else. They only call/write to the parent when the kid gives them a hard time. if it were for me... i'd change him from school, unfortunately we live a couple of blocks from the school. there is no communication with parent and teacher and when there is its just to talk about the negatives of the child. this school is not recomended by me.. a proud parent

This is my son's second year at Canterbury and I'm not so sure this school was a good choice. I have been having alot of problems with bullying. I find a big lack of communication when trying to resolve these problems. I'm also very disappointed with the lack of action being taken by the school.

This is my daughter's third year at Canterbury & I am not happy at all. I'm seriously thinking about other options for my daughter's education.

Last modified Canterbury Street Computer-Based Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.