Bad
Good

The Best school in the state, Great teachers and staff. My son is taking Early Childhood education and he loves it, Great instructors and the best education.

My school is the best school in the city of Worcester. It has the most dedicated teachers & the principal was even voted 2013 Principal of the year. It won the U.S. Dept. blue ribbon award for academic excellence. Colin Powell took a tour of the school And Barack Obama is going to be the commencement speaker at the 2014 graduation.

Worcester Tech should get a higher score than a THREE. The principal got a national award and it won a blue ribbon for education. I don't think this "false information" should be shown to people. At least keep your stats updated.

over all this school had thier head placed right, they worked with you til you got it.. no matter what skipping school or classes spending all your time with Mr.Fails they made sure i graduated, no matter what trouble you cause you either got worked with or kicked out.. I was bad but i was apart of the Drama commitee, Prom, student council, Getting Talent Shows up, Getting things to hype The School.. as much as I hated to go to school for academic I was alway in school on shop week, It wouldnt of been the same if I went to a Public High School Graphic's Taught me alot in designing having a creative mind and Professionalism . you realize all those four years paid off even if you went to work in your trade or not you had something apart of that school. The Best part was no one was judge on shop week you looked alike dressed alike.. academic week was quit different but you were either with it or not. Best Four yeas of my life && it took not even two months to realize high school was over now to a better life had three jobs and went to two school after it three different trades that were alike in every way.. so Voke was b far better in different divisons -2010"

I am a former student, and will all due respect to the previous student who submitted that interesting review, I cannot agree with you. I am for the Glory of God in Worcester Polytechnic Institute from Worcester Tech, and although I will admit that the math preparation could have been organized better, I would not trade my Telecommunications education for anything. I commend Worcester Tech for that.

This school does not live up to its hype at all. The school itself is an environmental travesty relying on old forms of technolog to power it. The learning experience has been the lowest of concerns with art and design of the school taking focus. The building is an improvement however from a majority of the students perspective it a big waste of money.

I believe this school is an ideal one. It combines the hard work of learning a trade, with the normal Worcester Public Schools curriculum that the rest of the city uses. This school stresses very much the importance of MCAS scores. An English teacher even recorded a song that is played in the morning to help remind students of how to properly answer open response questions. Also, most of the teachers take advantage of the technology at hand for lessons and always have a 'plan B', if the technology fails. The teachers at this school usually try to relate lessons to students' specific technical areas. We do many intergration projects for our subjects that also count for grades for our trade. The students in this school have to do the average course work in half the time (even honors and advanced placement courses)!

This school is very nice. My son loves this school.

When i went there it was my freshmen year and i absoutley loved it there. The only bad thing is that you might not get the trade that you want. If you do want it the you have do very well in that shop as well as your academics.If it was up to me i would still be there. But my parents decided to move to upstate new york. I love this school. When im older im going to send my kids there for there whole high school years.

The best high school in the world...

Last modified Worcester Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.