Bad
Good

I grew up in Worcester and attended Jacob Hiatt all the way through 6th grade in 2000. It was a fantastic school, the teachers and staff were phenomenal. I recently graduated from the University of Washington with two degrees, in mathematics and economics, and know that this was all possible because of the solid foundation I received from Jacob Hiatt. P.S. Special Thank You to Mr. Friend, Mrs. Tony, and Mrs. Murray for being some of the best teachers I have ever had.

I attended Jacob Hiatt Magnet from kindergarten untill the 4th grade, and I have to say that I absolutely hated it. I was one of the few minorites at that school at the time and I was always being scolded and yelled at by the teachers, the principal, and the vice principal for uneccesary reasons. It was not just me who got yelled at like that either. I knew just about all of the other minorities in thaht school and the same thing happened to them as well. There were few teachers of mine that were genuinely interested in my learning and did not yell at me outside of classroom slip-ups. They were extremely racists. My expeirences at this school were terrible.

As a former student, I can honestly say that it is a great school for parents that are looking for their child to be more disciplined. The students at Jacob Hiatt are mostly well educated and help their fellow classmates out when they need help. Others, you should stay away from, they are the kind that can get you in trouble. The staff at J.H.M.S. are very loyal to his/her students and help them whenever they can. They can be very reasonable when they want to, I am proud to be at this school, though.

My son just completed his Kindergarten year and I strongly believe he has had the best foundation at jacob Hiatt. He is well above-average. I'm very happy they accepted him at this school!

Last modified Jacob Hiatt Magnet is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.