Alanson Public School 5

Posted January 04, 2012
I have a child in kindergarten, the elementary part of the school has all the up to date technology in the classrooms not to mention the great teachers. It is a great place for the students to grow.

Alanson Public School 3

Posted January 17, 2008
I have 2 kids that are currently enrolled in the elementary school. There are a lot of things that could change about the school, but I think they have taken a step in the right direction with a new principal. There are several teachers that are passionate about teaching the kids and it shows. There are also some teachers that you can tell are jaded and maybe need to move on. I like the small town feel of the school and everyone knows my kids when they walk in the door. The only thing that you miss with this type of school is the activities that you would see at larger schools, especially as the grades advance. I doubt that I will keep my kids in after 3rd grade because I want them to have more opportunities and more choices.

Alanson Public School 1

Posted January 05, 2007

Alanson Public School 1

Posted December 07, 2005
- a former student
They have no programs to offer. The only thing that is good about the high school is that they offer college classes.

Alanson Public School 3

Posted April 26, 2004
- a former student

Alanson Public School
7400 North Street, Alanson, MI  49706
Last modified Alanson Public School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alanson Public School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top