PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I'm confident that my children are receiving a top notch education at St. Paul. The class sizes are small and the teachers are committed to seeing each child succeed. My kids love going to school and I love knowing that they are with excellent teachers who care about all facets of their lives. The school is currently in the process of updating the facilities and technology. They've also added some really great after school classes and summer camps. It's really an exciting place to be these days!

St. Paul has been a wonderful experience for my child. This is our first year at St. Paul and she has Mrs. Monica and Mrs. R for preschool. They do a wonderful job. My daughter talks about "God's world" often and I can tell that she is in a loving and caring environment. She is also learning a lot to prepare her for Kindergarten.

St. Paul is a school striving for excellence. We have three children enrolled this year and a fourth who will attend next year. The school and its environment has impacted our family's life in such a great way. We appreciate that it remains one of the last places dedicated to the relevant and important Half-Day Kindergarten option in our area. Our children are receiving a solid education in a Christ-centered, loving environment. Come check out this gem we have in Ann Arbor!

St. Paul is providing our kids with a strong Christian education in an academically challenging environment. Our kids started in preschool and we suspect they've made lifelong friends here.

I am a student at St.Paul!! When I saw people putting the school down I thought this is wrong. I love St.Paul and always will. The teachers are loving and caring and when you having troubles socially or withh school they will be right there to help me. They have soppurted me in my journey at St. Paul.

My children were given an excellent education at St. Paul. They were not only academically well prepared for high school, but were instilled with wonderful Christian values. It was money well spent.

St Paul offers our children a TOP QUALITY, Christ-Centered educational experience (we have four enrolled now, all started in kindergarten). We love being part of the caring St. Paul family of teachers and administrators and the high academic standards they keep. In addition, we have been thrilled with the positive changes this year in staffing and teaching of non-core subjects (art, Spanish, phys-ed, etc.) and the extra-curricular sports programs are often leaders in their leagues. I highly recommend St. Paul Lutheran, Ann Arbor as an excellent educational stepping stone for one's mind, body and spirit!

St Paul is a great school with strong academics and caring teachers. Our oldest will be graduating from St Paul this year having attended since kindergarten. We are very happy with the family atmosphere and Christ centered education.

St. Paul has been the best choice for our childrens' education! They are both thriving in a Christian environment where they are shown love by their teachers and respect by their peers. In the morning as they walk down the hall to their classroom my children are greeted by all teachers and administration staff by name! Our girls feel safe and happy at their school. They are challenged by high academic standards and are reaping the benefits of smaller class sizes. Great communication between teachers and parents! We know our girls will be more than prepared for high school and college.

Best decision we ever made. My two children have been at St. Paul since Kindergarten. One will be graduating 8th grade this year...the other next year. The teachers are caring, the curriculum is current and my oldest is very prepared for high school.

Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8