Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 17, 2016
The teachers at this school are so involved and committed to student success. The art, music, and PE teachers do wonderful projects and events that go above and beyond their specialties. Because of Auburn's partnership with Oakland University, my child gets support not just from Title I and the teacher, but the Oakland University classes that spend time learning and helping students. I also love the diversity of the school and the well-rounded experience my child gets. Any issues with other students are handled by the teachers and staff to create a safe and happy place for my child. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone looking for a great change!

Auburn Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2013
AUBURN ELEMENTARY IS THE WORST SCHOOL IN AUBURN HILLS!!!!!!! My grandson attends Auburn Elementary School and unfortunately this has been a horrible experience for him. He is only five years old and he has been hit, kicked and punched in his classroom, he has even come home with a cracked and bloody lip, not to mention being pushed around and teased by 2nd and 3rd graders on the bus. He is constantly being hit by a group of kids in his class so the other kids will have something to laugh about. He eats lunch alone because the other kids won t let him sit at their table. He wakes up every morning upset because he has to go to school. My daughter has meat with the teacher and the principal and nothing has been done to stop this from happening. Needless to say we are in the process of finding another school for him to attend where he won t be bullied every day. Do yourself and your child a huge favor and don t send your child to Auburn Elementary School; it is the worst school we have ever dealt with.

Auburn Elementary School 3

Posted October 24, 2013
looks good,good taking care kids,teaching also so excellent.i have inquired a lot more schools in Mi,This is the best school.

Auburn Elementary School 1

Posted August 09, 2012
I moved out of the district last year due to economic hardship and tried to keep my son in the school under the Mckinney Vento bill which is one of the definitions under the act. I was told I am not eligible without them even doing the proper paper work and basically told that I am in my situation by choice and my son is being dropped. Forget the fact that he's already behind academically and finally doing better with medication and title I services. I now have to uproot him and put him in an even worse school than this one. Jennifer in the enrollment office told me I can't keep him in the school because it's "the one I choose!!" Yeah right hardly the case like I would choose to put my son in a school that ranks 1016 among elementary schools in Michigan! Trust me if I had an actual choice Auburn Elementary wouldn't be it! This school is not for the children or what is best for them. They are fully aware of our situation and still dropped my child. I now have to enroll my son in an even worse school and hope he continues to do well despite Auburn Elementary! I am sure if he did better academically this wouldn't be the case!

Posted December 15, 2011
The best school The best staff and The most awesome Principal ever(Mrs Marsha Wharton) .. I just love the way my kids are treated here at auburn elementary scool..my kids are kindergartener and a second grader ..both love their teacher .The teachers each one of them is dedicated and soo caring that the kids feel at home . I would recommend this area to my freinds

Auburn Elementary School

Posted October 01, 2007
Auburn Elementary is a school that is committed to the students who attend there. I have 2 children attending and another 2 who will attend there once they are of age. I love that Auburn offers a diverse and rich cultural experience within the confines of a loving and committed staff.

Posted September 19, 2007
I wish that more parents within this school would become involved! The principal and teachers are wonderful and show great leadership!

Posted May 30, 2007
I had 3 kids in this school, they liked it very much, the teachers are great, friendly and often give more than 100%!

Auburn Elementary School
2900 Waukegan Street, Auburn Hills, MI  48326
Last modified Auburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.