Posted August 04, 2014
I had the opportunity to teach at Beverly for a brief period of time a few years ago. I also taught in several other schools in the BPS district. Beverly was, by far, the best school that I taught in. The principal is outstanding, the teachers are outstanding, and the kids are outstanding. Honestly, it's just a fantastic culture in that school. Other schools left me feeling stressed, unsupported, or even invisible, but I always felt good about being at Beverly, and looked forward to every day I got to spend there.

Posted December 29, 2011
There is a reason people consistently move to Beverly Hills for the schools. Realtors say that houses go in a few hours to a few days here just so people can get their kids in this school district! It is an amazing school, on par with any of the high end private schools. The teachers all have Ipads and teach kids with more technology than some community colleges and this is ELEMENTARY!!! The art and music program is phenomenal. Parent involvement is first class. It's not just a school but a community, a family. We all watch out for each other's children. The students are pushed harder than the average school district but who cares when you see the amount of high school grads from this district going to Ivy League schools. It is and continues to be the best school bar none!

Beverly Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2011
Great teachers in the classroom, but there is too much mean kid behavior that is not dealt with in a manner that it should be.

Posted November 10, 2010
They help the community, are very active and have lots of fun!

Posted November 09, 2010
It starts and ends with outstanding instructors; teachers who are able to convey the course work to the students in a way they will comprehend.

Posted November 02, 2010
Teachers are great and caring.

Posted November 30, 2008
Wonderful teachers and great education and outstanding involvement from parents.

Posted October 16, 2008
We are new to Beverly this year. Our child is in fourth grade. We could not be happier with a school. There is a wonderful sense of community, parent involvement, kind children and wonderful teachers. The school building is open, bright and cheerful.

Posted September 24, 2008
My daughter just started kindergarten this year at Beverly and we couldn't be happier with the teachers, structure and environment.

Posted September 09, 2008
Our daughter loved Beverly. The teachers were wonderful, the students were great and expectations were high, but not unreachable. We moved from the district to another 'Great' district, but they pale in comparison to Beverly. My daughter , and I, want to go back

Beverly Elementary School
18305 Beverly Road, Beverly Hills, MI  48025
Last modified Beverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beverly Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top