Posted September 22, 2014
Overall my children thrive at this school. The teachers are very dedicated and look to make sure that each child is reaching their potential. My son was very prepared for high school. The 5th grade is now located in this middle school and for the past years that this has occurred, it has allowed many of the children a ease to the transition of middle school. The principal is in year 2 and had been an asset to the atmosphere of the school, allowing it to be an nurturing, academic and overall extremely well rounded school. With the many changes in education today and many cuts from the state, I feel very lucky to have this school available to me and my children.

Posted December 06, 2008
BH Middle School is a place where my children, both with very different pesonalities, absolutely thrived in a friendly, challenging and safe environment. The principal gets five stars for making the atmosphere in the school exceptional for staff, students and parents alike. I have yet to encounter a staff member who does not love working at the school, which says it all.

Bloomfield Hills Middle School 0

Posted January 21, 2008
As a parent of three children who went through this school, I am pleased to say that my children were academically challenged and very well prepared for the next level of their educational experiences. The teaching staff is simply the best. The admininstration and counseling staff go above and beyond. I would not have considered any other school for their formidable middle school experience.

Posted January 02, 2008
This is the best school in the world. I would never put my children anywhere else they love it!

Posted April 11, 2006
I think Bloomfield Hills Middle Schhol (BHMS) is a great school. The teachers are very nice as is the principal. There are many extra-curricular activities taht are very fun and usefull. They also have dances throughout the year which is fun. Overall I think this school is a great place to send your children.

Bloomfield Hills Middle School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
- a former student

Bloomfield Hills Middle School
4200 Quarton Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI  48302
Last modified Bloomfield Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bloomfield Hills Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top