K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 11, 2016
There are so many things we love about this school. The small class sizes allow teachers to meet specific needs of each student. The focus on Catholic virtues reinforce the values we teach our children at home. Our children's teachers seem to genuinely care for them as students and as people. We are so happy that we found Holy Spirit Catholic School.

Posted June 24, 2014
I can not say enough about how much we love this school. Switching to here has been the best decision my husband and I made. Every teacher has taken the time to know my children, even if they will not have them in class for years! We love that they go to rosary twice a week, Mass three times a week, and then attend the Divine Mercy Chaplet every afternoon. This is one school that you will find is not Catholic in name only. I love that my kids are teaching me things about the Catholic faith that I didn't even learn by going to Catholic school for 12 years! Finding this Church and school is the best thing that has happened to our family.

Posted June 02, 2014
The faculty at this school are committed to providing a quality Catholic education that is accessible to all. While the academic program is strong, the teachers work to ensure each student has what he or she needs to succeed. We appreciate that our children are in small classes and get a great deal of attention from the teachers.

Posted June 07, 2013
We love Holy Spirit School! Our daughter is looking forward to graduating next year with many kids she has been with since pre-kindergarten! We have loved our many years at Holy Spirit with our Faith integrated in everything the kids do!

Posted January 26, 2012
I want to add to my review that this has been an exciting year at Holy Spirit. We are one of the only schools in the Archdiocese of Lansing that is growing and plans are being reviewed for a new school building. My kids are so happy here that they run into school each day and are already talking about the things they'll get to do next year. The curriculum is outstanding and the teachers are all Master's-prepared or currently pursuing their Master's degree. We love it here!

Posted October 24, 2011
I just LOVE this school. This school is a Roman Catholic school not JUST in NAME. The Catholic values are supported. The Eucharist is respected. Respect for our faith is taught and explained to our children. I mean you can see the respect in these kids--I never learned the rosary in Catholic school, but my daughter knows it and so much more! There is true devotion here--almost perpetual adoration. The kids have mass Wed, Thurs and Fridays. The staff are really caring and believe and it really shows! My daughter is flourishing here and the staff are really very supportive. There is aftercare--which really helps us out alot since we have no family in the immediate area. We are truly blessed to have this school in our area. God Bless these teachers and the staff!

Posted October 24, 2011
I LOVE this school! my daughter has really flourished here! I am so pleased with her progress spiritually and academically. I feel lucky to have stumbled upon a Catholic school that really teaches core Catholic values and traditional values as we hoped it would. Christ is really palpable at this school and it shows in the actions of the students and how they respect the Eucharist and each other. I would send my child here til she graduates from 8th grade.

Posted September 12, 2011
The first thing that you will notice at Holy Spirit is the joy in the students. It shows in the classrooms, in the church, at recess, and at home. This is surely the result of Christ-centered instruction, a superb staff headed by an exemplary principal, and a culture that nourishes Christian virtues. And it is not just their souls that benefit; the education alone is first-class! Students are well-prepared for higher education. My children have really advanced academically since transferring to Holy Spirit. There are many good reasons that explain why this school is growing while others are, unfortunately, struggling. This is a truly amazing place to learn! Put aside any doubts or fears...you owe it to your children to schedule a tour.

Posted September 08, 2011
I am so glad that we found Holy Spirit School. I couldn't ask for a better teacher/student ratio, a discipline policy that is enforced, and a principal that expects the best from her students and staff. In addition, the students have a deeper understanding of the Catholic Faith. I couldn't imagine sending my children anywhere else. Thank you Holy Spirit!

Posted February 02, 2011
My son was sad, angry and mean at life and school. We needed to find a school that would put God first with an excellent academic program. This was it. Out of all the schools out there, Holy Spirit is the only one that has these mastered. The small class size and the one on one teacher interaction, while putting God first, helped my son be happy, empowered, and holy. Thank you, Holy Spirit.

Holy Spirit Catholic School
9565 Musch Road, Brighton, MI  48116
Last modified Holy Spirit Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8