Burton, MI

Posted October 19, 2014
What a wonderful family atmosphere for your children - great group of students, wonderful, loving teachers and an excellent staff!

Posted October 18, 2014
We are very happy with our choice of Faithway Christian School/Faith High School. This is our 6th year at the school and we continue to look forward to each year ahead. There is a focus to prepare and equip students for college and life thereafter, academically and spiritually. There is a family atmosphere among the administration, staff, families & alumni, which continues to grow. The small class sizes give teachers time and opportunities to teach beyond the curriculum, helping to come alongside parents to raise up disciples of Jesus. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 18, 2014
We are a second year Faith family and love this school. My children actually enjoy going to school. They not only are pushed academically but they are loved unconditionally. The teachers, staff and other parents are truly a family. We love our school!! I cannot even begin to explain how much we are thankful for this Christian school environment. Truly a blessing.

Faithway Christian School 1

Posted December 02, 2013
the principal has no leadership skills at all the stuff all talks behind each other back it is one of the worst schools to put your children in due to the principal poor skills of hiring he has fired all the good teachers and or left this school has just left a real bad make for me.

Faithway Christian School 3

Posted August 08, 2013
This school the nicest school I have ever went to. The staff is really nice and supportive. But they really need to be more organized and they need to do a lot more stuff to advertise the school and get it up to date. It's a good place to change a kids life around, but its a very small school so stuff gets around fast. Also they have a very nice youth group every Wednesday night. But from some one who was in public school you will notice that the other kids wouldn't last a day in public school, and you would have a little bit more freedom here but it's like a family

Posted January 12, 2013
We could not be happier with our choice of this school. The quality of teaching and curriculum is outstanding. We looked at several schools and after a tour and conversation with several staff and parents knew this was the one. We hope more people find out about this school and help it to grow! There is truly a special touch of God on this school.

Posted January 11, 2013
My son is in Kindergarden and has gone from barely recognizing his letters to reading and writing in the first semester. His teacher is highly skilled and certified with experience. My son is learning scripture, knows the pledge of allegence, and prayer is not absent from his daily school routine. We are very happy with our choice of having our son attend Faithway.

Faithway Christian School 1

Posted December 27, 2012
This school has changed dramaticallyy over the years. The curriculum is subpar when compared to many other schools, public, charter and private christian. The students are not being introduced to areas that are important for success at the next grade level. My child was not where he needed to be when I left this school. For two years I have wasted my money. The principal is not what I would call a good principal; specifically when compared to principals in the past. The classrooms are now multigrade, which is a big detriment to most students. All in all, this school needs major reorganization.

Posted July 26, 2012
This is a great school with a Christ centered atmosphere! I am very pleased with the spiritual and academic growth that my child has shown in the first few years. We are looking forward to coming back this fall, and excited to see what god has planned for this up coming year!

Posted July 29, 2010
Our new principal has been an enormous blessing to our school. He has brought strong Christian leadership and a fresh focus to a school that already had so many great benefits... strong academics, great sports program, low teacher/student ratios, and a daily focus on relationship with God, not religion.

Faithway Christian School
1225 South Center Road, Burton, MI  48509
Last modified Faithway Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faithway Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top